Chapter twenty-two

"Where am I?"

Shouto looked around the room, trying to process where he was, well, he was in an endless void space.

Suddenly, right in front of him, a screen appeared, on the screen it said.

What is the right decision?

He was confused, he didn't know what the screen meant.

It wasn't long before the screen switched to a video. Shouto looked at it. And it was horrifying.

In the video

"Mother?" Came a weak voice from a child with red an white hair.

A woman, with white hair, turned around, eyes filled with fear, she dropped the phone, and without thinking, grabbed a boiling kettle and threw it at the child. The child screamed. And the screaming attracted another person.

"What the hell is all this racket about?!" Came the booming voice of a very large man, his hair was a fiery red, and his beard was literally on fire.

The man looked at the boy, then at the woman, before growling lowly.

"Did you do this?" His voice was low, yet venomous.

"I-I, he..." The woman was at a loss for words, staring at the large man in front of him.

The man quickly grabbed the woman's throat, lifting her into the air. Speaking once again, slower,

"Did you do this?"

The woman looked at the man, eyes filled with terror, she looked at the boy, then back at the man.

"I, y-yes I did."

The man seemed to blaze to life, fire started flaring to life, and all of a sudden, all of it was gone. The man sighed, then slammed the woman onto the ground.

"You disgrace if a woman! How dare you hurt my creation!"

Another boy entered the scene, he looked about 18, with orange red hair, he looked at the scene in shock.

"Dad! What are you doing to mom?"

"I'm teaching her a lesson!"

The man picked the woman up by the head, dragging her into another room. The teen ran towards the boy, immediately applying medical care.

"It's okay, Shouto, I'll go help mom, you stay here, try to bear with the pain."

The teen ran out after the man and woman, and the screen faded to black.

It was only ten seconds before the screen played once again, this time in a court room.

A wooden malet hit a circular wooden pad.

"Ms. Todoroki, you have been sentenced to prison for three years, afterwards you will be applied to a mental hospital. Any objections?"

The woman from before stood at a podium, there were two benches behind her, one held the man and a bunch of lawyers, while the other held nobody but a public defender.

"...No...."

The screen faded to black once again, reappearing back at the house.

The man stood over the boy, who had grown a little, looking to be about six years of age. The man smiled, before grabbing a towel and throwing it at the boy.

"Good job Shouto, clean up the puke and your done with training for the day."

The boy did as he was told, and a few minutes later, exited the room. He looked around, noticing the absence of his siblings, before making his way over to a source of commotion. He opened the door to the living room.