Chapter forty-four

Neito didn't know what to make of the situation before him, you see, he and the rest of class b had just arrived to the training camp that 1a had gotten to the day before. The thing is, now he wanted to go back home, all of the class a students were each training their quirks relentlessly, as instructed from their teacher.

They all looked to be in a lot of pain as well, so Neito was scared about what he would have to go through.

One thing he realized, was that Izuku was nowhere to be found, which was, weird. Neito knows Izuku very well, as does he know Izuku wasn't one to skip out on training, so where was he?

He looked around, taking note of what each of the other students were doing as he searched for Izuku.

Katsuki Bakugou, he was placing both hands in boiling water to expand his sweat glands, then repeatedly releasing explosions to increase the scale of his attacks.

"Damn it!" He shouted to no one.

Neito sweatdropped, Katsuki was never one to swear when they were younger, but now it came out as normal language.

Shoto Todoroki, was in a bathtub alternating between ice and fire to make the temperature of the bath water uniform. This will allow him to get used to freezing, and help him control the temperature of his flames. He hopes to even use both quirks simultaneously someday.

Hanta Sero, by having him produce tape continuously, his training will increase his capacity.

Eijiro Kirishima and Mashirao Ojiro, by having Ojiro hit Kirishima with his hardening active, they can increase the strength of each other's quirks.

Denki Kaminari, by running his electric current through a large capacity battery, he's training his body to handle larger amounts of electricity.

Koji Koda, in order to increase the reach of his Anivoice, he's doing vocal exercises to build up his vocal cords. It's also good for helping him become less shy.

Yuga Aoyama, training to help his body get used to Naval Laser, so that he can keep using it even if his stomach hurts, this'll also help increase the range of his laser.

Fumikage Tokoyami, once more training in the dark to keep dark shadow in control despite how much light there is.

Ochaco Uraraka, by turning continuously in zero gravity, she's training the semicircular canals in her inner ear to decrease nausea, and increasing the maximum weight she can use her quirk on.

Tenya Iida, doing long training runs to increase leg strength and stamina.

Tsuyi Asui, training to work out all the muscles in her body, including her long tongue.

Rikido Sato. Working out while eating the sweets he needs to activate his quirk to power up.

Momo Yaoyorozu, also eating while using her quirk to amplify her creations, and shorten the amount of time needed to make them.

Kyoka Jiro, increasing the quality of sound from her earphone jack by strengthening them.

Mina Ashido, intermittently increasing acid to increase her skins durability.

Minoru Mineta, trying time increase the strength of his scalp, so that he won't bleed even if he keeps popping off balls.

Toru Hagakure, Mezo Shoji, and Himiko Toga, the first two are increasing the strength of both their quirks while Himiko increases her ability of stealth by having Mezo Shoji look for them with his quirk.