Chapter twenty-three

3rd POV

Katsuki looked around, quickly realizing how the words on the tiles were matching the words back with the letters at the entrance, hence, he was easily able to complete the puzzle, he walked forward, looking at a mirror.

Above the mirror laid the words:

Who are you?

Katsuki looked into the mirror, however stumbled back, as what was looking at him was not himself, but at the same time, it was himself! There were multiple people in one mirror, and they all looked like different versions of himself.

They were all different colours, and were all expressing many different emotions.

He looked above him, seeing names for each of the different Katsuki's, and seeing the names of different emotions.

There were twelve different emotions. However he looked down, finding a bowl by his feet, what he saw were six pieces of paper, a pencil, and an eraser, all in the glass bowl.

He looked up again, once again seeing a sigh saying:

Who are you?

He looked around again, quickly understanding what was supposed to happen. He picked up the pencil and the papers, and thought to himself. 'This is going to be easy.'

...

It wasn't easy, he didn't know which ones to pick, some were obvious, while others not so much, and some made the little parts of his life that he had a great affection towards, while others are an obvious part of him that he doesn't want.

Then it struck him, it's just paper. He ripped all of the pieces in half, now having twelve pieces. He wrote down the twelve different emotions, then places each of the pieces into the different Katsuki's hands.

Then, all the different Katsuki's vanished. Katsuki smirked.

He proceeded to the exit sign, before somebody appeared in front of him.

"Eh?"

Back with todoroki

Todoroki suddenly leapt back, avoiding the pull thirteens quirk has on him. He quickly threw a ball of fire in his direction, which he promptly got rid of, before trapping him in ice.

"Well that was easy."

And so he calmly went through the exit, tiny fireworks announced his victory, and he met Katsuki, walking back to the others, he simply asked.

"So who which hero did you have to fight?"

"Kamui woods, old dude didn't stand a fucking chance." Katsuki smirked as he recalled dodging his wood prison, then exploding him out of the room.

The two walked back to their class, and the next two kids were called up.

"Izuku Midoriya and Denki Kaminari, you two are up next, Midoriya your on the left arena, Kaminari on the right. Ready? Go."

Izuku and Denki ran forward, Denki opened his door and hastily entered the gym, meanwhile...

"Midoriya?" Tenya looked at his friend, worry engraved into his face.

Izuku was shaking, rather violently. He backed a few steps away from the door, and crossed his arms, he needed to concentrate, in order to make sure it didn't kill him.

Tenya walked forward, he was about to place his hand on Izukus shoulder when Katsuki appeared out of nowhere, blasting him away from Izuku.

"Bakugou! What is the meaning of this?"