Chapter Fifty-two

Izuku looked at the two girls before him, startled.

One was held to the ground with a knife pressed against the back of her neck, while the other, the one holding her, was just looking at Izuku victoriously, before turning back to the girl on the ground, who was still struggling.

"Give up, I can just drain your stamina, if you keep going you'll pass out." She stated coldly.

The girl on the ground didn't listen, and soon, she passed out, her blue, almost turquoise hair flowing out all around her.

Izuku has finally shaken out of his stupor, looking at the girl who had saved him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

She stood up, showing that she was wearing a rather tight, full body black tracksuit, with Kevlar shin pads, elbow pads, and a rather small Kevlar vest. The vest held one knife on each side, and she had holsters along her legs, likely self made, with a Beretta M9 in each of them.

Her long wavy red hair was loose, easily reaching down to her lower back, as her equally red eyes stared at Izuku.

"How'd you know it was me?" She replied.

Izuku chuckled to himself, he was wearing a simple red shirt with a black overcoat, that was buttoned up at the top, with equally pitch black pants and was wearing black, almost leather like, shoes. With headphones wrapped around his neck and a black eye patch that easily stayed in it's proper place.

"Your voice." He said back.

The girl with red hair just nodded, before gesturing down to the girl on the ground.

"Who's she? You seemed pretty hesitant on fighting her."

Izuku smiled sadly, before looking down at the girl as well.

"That's because she's -"

Oof, um, don't mind that.

"Sorry about that." -Robertwoth.

Katsuki made his way down the road, Denki at his side.

"Why again do I need to come with you?" He asked.

"Simple, if things get messy, you and I can easily release the most destruction, which is why there's two of us." Katsuki replied.

"Ah, I see." Denki mused.

Currently, the two were heading out to the old building that Fumikage had told them about, it just unnerved Denki that they were walking in the middle of the road, without a care in the world! (Jeez, sarcastic much.)

'I'm never gonna understand this guy.' He sighed to himself.

During their training at Dagobah beach, Katsuki seemed like such a nice person, but whenever we're at U.A. he's a totally different person.

"Hey Ground Zero?" He asked.

Katsuki turned around, grunting to himself. "What?"

"Why is it you're so different in and out of school?"

Katsuki looked at Denki weirdly, causing the Pikachu to think he said something wrong. However, Katsuki still answered.

"It's simple, we're here to be heroes. So naturally I'm going to act serious, when we're not in school I can relax slightly, because, even though I don't like it, there's nothing I can do that's like a hero. I may not seem like it, but I'd happily get rid of all the free time I ever have in my life if it means saving people and taking down villains. Although I can't do that yet, so I'm just relishing in the free time I have, even if it's training."