Chapter Sixty-nine

I got a cut on the little ridge between the pointer finger and the thumb, so it's annoying to type, but either way, enjoy the chapter!

"Why, am I crying?" Izumi wandered aloud, looking down at the droplet of water that is starting to trail down her finger.

She looked up back at Izuku, and once more saw the four year old from before, except this time, he was with someone, a girl, with turquoise hair that only went down to her shoulders, she was cuddling a teddy bear.

"Help! Help me!" The girl giggled out, holding her bear tight.

The boy came bursting through a door. "Do not fear, I am here!" The little boy yelled.

Then, a woman, who looked to be in her early thirties entered through the door.

Another tear.

Izumi watched as the lady played with the kids, pretending to be the villain of their little game.

"Ahahaha, I see you found my evil lair, prepare yourself hero!" The woman shouted out, smiling along with the children.

Once more, she was brought back to her senses, the same way Izuku had not so long ago, and a lone thought struck through her head, and she stared at Izuku.

"Who, are you?"

She didn't know what she was saying, I mean, it was obvious who he was, he was Shiruko! Her fathers number one enemy, the one she is meant to kill.

...

But that didn't feel right.

"My name is Izuku. Izuku Midoriya." Izuku stated.

Izumi's breath hitched. 'What? Midoriya? But that means.'

"I am the son of Salamander, and your brother." He stated.

'No.'

"And I am your brother. Salamander is not a good person, Hisashi isn't a good person. He put us through training when we were younger, training which you didn't survive, he must've brought you back to life, to fight me."

Izuku could feel his throat tightening as he spoke in small bursts, it was just as hard for him as it was for her, probably harder, knowing that she should be dead.

'Stop.' Izuku clutched her head, and felt a great number of memories begin to surface in her mind. Positive ones about Shiruko, about Izuku, and negative ones about Salamander, Hisashi.

"Izumi, do you remember mom?" Izuku asked, his voice breaking. "Dad killed her, to get what he wants."

Izumi clutched at her hair even more, blood starting to drip from the end of her fingernails, it was too much, she had grown to love Hisashi, her father, for everything he had done for her, and yet there are these memories, of him doing despicable things to mere children.

"Stop it!" She shouted.

Without warning, she dashed forward, unconsciously using her trump card on her quirk.

Izuku saw the attack coming, and his eyes widened, but he grit his teeth. 'Don't worry, I will save you!'

He met the punch halfway, and immediately noticed that she was using her so called 'trump card' once more.

Izuku ignored the pain in his fist, somehow, it felt more powerful.

It felt like he was drilling through steel, but he pushed through.

He met every one of her punches with one of his own, yet she was throwing them faster, and much more wildly.

She was in a frenzy, and needed to calm down.