Chapter Fifty

Out of everyone in this world. Izuku Midoriya swears that his life isn't one another would want to live in, and because of that, he keeps his feelings buried away, attempting to replace them with happy memories, but the happier things seem for him, the worse it gets later, as was happening in this moment.

"She attempted to aid the criminal, trying to help him escape, that's what is going to be told."

A large man, almost as large as All Might, with ash black hair, that spiked slightly around his head, with equally black eyes, a scar running down his left eye, ending around his cheek, as well as a scruffy black moustache and beard, he was wearing a simple black suit, and an everlasting glare as he talked to the one in front of him.

Smoke had come from his mouth when he spoke, and he walked forward, through the room, past a man that was pinned to the ground, past a scorched body, before finally standing still in front of a wide-eyed Izuku.

He grinned, looking down at the mess that was Izuku at this moment.

And Izuku?

He couldn't speak, he couldn't think, he couldn't hear the voice of his partner shouting at him from inside his head.

He couldn't do anything.

He tried. He had tried so hard to prevent it, but it was done, and finally, after a whole minute, his mind started racing again, and the first thing that came back to him?

Anger.

This is something that has happened much later. Something that happens many chapters later. As of the present. Izuku Midoriya was standing atop a building, watching as two different teams prepared to start a game.

He sighed. Before outstretching his hand. And after a minute, a figure appeared. This figure was Uchu, a sentient that is a part of Izuku's quirk, or rather, he is the quirk.

*yawn* "what's up?" Uchu asked.

"We're playing a game, just look through my memories, you'll understand." Izuku responded, adjusting the headphones around his neck.

Uchu nodded, and after a minute sighed.

"What did you get yourself into?"

"I didn't do this to myself! Toshinori and Shota did!" Izuku argued.

"Sure, so, what're we going to do?" Uchu asked.

"Simple, you deal with cops, I'll deal with robbers. You just need to help cops find robbers, and I'll help robbers get away from cops, but we should stay away from each other, because then we won't mess each other up." Izuku replied.

Uchu nodded in understanding. Before firing up Cosmic Cowl to the maximum he and his partner can take, and jumping away.

Izuku smiled. Before making his way to where the robbers were.

Kyoka and Mezo both looked around, scamming the area with their quirks, with Momo close behind, they're currently searching for some of the robbers.

"I've got something." The two said at once.

Momo piped up, catching up with the two.

"Where?" She asked.

Kyoka used an earlobe to point at a rather wide, small, building ahead and to the right. Momo nodded.

"Okay, Tentacole you stay here, capture anyone who looks like they're getting away that isn't us two. Earphone Jack, follow me. Time to bust some robbers." She said excitedly.