Chapter twenty-six

3rd POV

"Bullshit." These were the words of one Katsuki Bakugou, who just heard from Himiko that Izuku was going to use his full power to fight. "If he did that he would die and the world would go up in flames."

The rest of the squad looked at him (minus Neito) and expected him to laugh it off, saying it was a joke. When he didn't, they all knew they would be fucked if they went against him.

"Okay! Let's get the the third round of the sports festival started!" Present Mic yelled, everyone had gone to sit in their respective seats, however they were allowed to move once the games resumed.

"I'm sure you all know that the third event is one vs one battles! So let's see who is against who!"

Everybody looked up to see a bracket, when the names all started spinning, they stopped, and the matches were decided.

First round, Midoriya vs Iida

Second round, Shinsou vs Mina

Third round, Tokoyami vs Ururaka

Fourth round, Itsuka vs Shiozaki

Fifth round, Bakugou vs Monoma

Sixth round, Kirishima vs Aoyama

Seventh round, Toga vs Todoroki

Eighth round, Kaminari vs Mei

Things were interesting, as the author had done messed up and now has to make all new fight scenes, but the first round was about to start, so Izuku decided to stand from his spot in the classes seats. He looked over at Iida and said, "don't disappoint me. So let's have a good fight. I expect you not to hold back, however different can be said of me. After all, the world is to nice to go up in flames now."

'He was serious about that!' The others thought  together.

"The fight will begin in one minute! May the fighters please head to the stage!" Present Mic boomed over the window, he nearly fell out, forgetting there is now nothing there.

Iida POV

I made my way onto the stage, as I walked through the corridor I noticed Izuku wasn't on the other side. I stepped out onto the stage, and looked to my class to see Izuku still standing there, then he walked up to the ledge, jumped up on it, and, jumped down.

He landed only a little away from me, and stood, smiling maliciously.

I got into a stance as Midnight announced the match was about to start.

"Go!"

————————————————————————

I woke up coughing, I looked around to see I was on one looked like a makeshift hospital.

"Oh sonny!" Shouted recovery girl, she rushed beside me and persuaded me to lay back down. "You has at least three broken ribs, my goodness that boy should have held back!"

I remembered now, he did say he would go all out, he can't do that, so naturally he'll just do his best in the state he is in.

As soon as Midnight had said go, he was above me, aiming down with a flying kick, I dived far, and it was a good thing too. The ground was utterly destroyed, the ends of the arena rose, and the ground became heavily unbalanced. He was next to me, and roundhouses me straight into the wall of the stadium. Then black.

"He is strong. I have no doubt Midoriya will be a fine hero." I stated.

"If he wants to be one."