Chapter thirty-seven

Izuku was stuck, he was in a dark room, tied down on a chair, he had already tried using all of his powers to get out of it, to no avail. He looked around, deciding to figure out more of what was going on.

His eyes landed on two forms, one, of a man with a scruffy beard, a scar running diagonally across one of his cheeks, blackish hair like Izuku's, and a tag on his vest, however, Izuku didn't need to look at the tag to know who it was, this was Salamander, Hisashi Midoriya.

Izuku took a better glimpse, his eyes grew wide, as he struggled even harder at the bindings. However no matter how hard he tried. He just couldn't, he couldn't move,

'No, this is just like then, I can't have it happen again!'

In one of Salamanders hands, was a little girl, only a couple of years younger then Izuku, with bright turquoise eyes, and light green wavy hair. She was held at the throat by the man, kicking and screaming at him. Salamander has increased his grip, and the the girl fell limp. Izuku rushed in, but it wasn't him, it was a younger him, from so long ago.

"Ah Izuku," Salamander turned to the new arrival. "Get that wrench out of my sight."

Izuku stood there, the young one, as the older still couldn't move, thrashing wildly against the chains. The younger one proceeded to pick the lifeless young girl up, before moving along.

The vision transmitted elsewhere, to a young Izuku telling two other boys that today, they were going to escape.

Izuku bolted up. He ran a hand through his soaking wet hair, trying to calm himself, he gripped at his hair.

He moved out of the bed, or attempted to anyway, it was bigger then he thought, he gripped at the sheets, before noticing their silkiness.

'Wait, where am I again?'

Yesterday (start the confetti poppers and jazz hands)

Izuku made his way over to Yaoyorozu's house, pressing the button on the intercom and waiting for a response.

"State your name and business." Came a voice.

"I'm here for the study session Yaoyorozu is holding for our class, my name is Izuku Midoriya." He replied.

"Hmph, at least two of you lot has average manners." The voice replied.

Shortly afterwords the gates opened and a path was revealed.

"Continue down the path to reach the house, please place your shoes where the rest are." The voice on the other side continued.

"Thank you sir." Izuku replied.

He made his way into the mansion of a house, finding himself becoming lost, very quickly. He was always bad with directions...

"Ah hello there, you seem to be lost. Do you need some help?" A loud, tough voice said.

Izuku turned to see a man in a suit, much alike to his own actually, he had a small horizontal scar under his chin, silvery grey hair, and looked to be almost in his forties. He was fairly taller then Izuku, around six foot two, if Izuku had to guess.

He then recognized the voice as the one over the intercom.

"Ah. Yes, sorry. I was the one you had just spoken to over the intercom. I seemed to get lost, and I would greatly appreciate some help."

Izuku sword he saw a glint of, approval? Or something in the mans' eyes.

"Yes I can tell it is you, you and that Todoroki are the only two that actually have manners. I go by Jackson, now please, follow me to the study room."