Chapter forty

"Phew!"

Izuku had just loaded a fridge onto Yagi's pickup truck, before another person helped him tie it up.

"I'm actually a bit surprised, it's almost been a week and we've already done about a quarter of this place."

Izuku looked over at the figure next to him.

"Yeah, I feel pretty best up right now, how are the rest of you?"

"Jdixmeizhamcihmeoznfmruzjal"

The two at the truck turned their heads at another person, who had their head placed in the sand, unable to move themselves.

Yagi was walking down the road after getting the five boys their lunch, and came back to see one of them laying face down in the sand.

"Um, is he okay?"

Izuku looked at Yagi, smiling and nodding slightly.

The figure next to Izuku looked at Yagi, before getting up and going over to him.

"Hello there! Sorry for not introducing myself to you earlier, but thanks for helping us out here! It's nice to know there are people out there that wanna help clean this beach!"

The figure seemed to be glowing with enthusiasm, a little too much as he seemed a bit too hyped up, Yagi found himself taking a subtle step back.

"Hey shitty hair! Your scaring the old man!"

Eijiro looked back to see Katsuki grabbing a broken car tire, and hauling it up to the truck. Before turning back to Yagi.

"Sorry about that." He chuckled sheepishly.

Yagi smiled back, 'it's nice to know people I'm teaching are such nice people.'

He looked back at who was on the sand still.

"Um, seriously though, is he okay?"

Izuku walked over, then kicked the person lightly in the stomach.

"Get up Hitoshi."

"Fuuuuccckkk oooooffffffff."

"You're the one that said because of your quirk this'll help you out, now get up or I'm putting you in the pickup truck too."

The next second Hitoshi was standing, and saluting slightly as well.

"Hey guys!"

The five of them looked over to the last figure, who seemed to pull out a motorcycle from the ground.

"I think I can get this running!"

"Just with your quirk?" Katsuki asked.

"Well obviously not, believe it or not, I am a slight mechanic!"

"You're gonna use your quirk." Katsuki repeated.

The figure sweat dropped, before standing up straighter.

"After I'm done fixing it maybe."

"Stupid dunce face." Katsuki grumbled.

Denki slouched again, losing his confident posture.

"I mean it." He whined.

"Whatever."

Yagi laughed at the two, before grabbing the contents of the back he was holding and placing them all along the nearby bench.

"I got dinner for everyone! Come and get it!" He called out.

All five boys immediately rushed over to the bench.