Chapter seventeen

3rd POV

It was a dark night, of course, that is what every night is like. So what is so different about this one? Two figures were standing my a lamppost near Kamino Ward, one of them had steely blue hair. He was fairly tall and turned to the same other figure.

"Kurogiri, warp me to sensei."

The other figures name was kurogiri, he had a body made out of mist and was currently standing quietly beside the figure who asked.

"Not yet, shigiraki. We have to wait for him to give us the signal."

"Fine"

Just as quickly as shigirakis response, kurogiri got a message on his phone. He looked down and opened a portal.

"He is waiting for you." Kurogiri stated.

"Yeah, yeah." 'As long as I tell him what he needs to know.' Shigiraki walked through the portal to find himself in a dark room, his sensei was only a few metres away from him. Sitting down on a chair. The man extended his hand, pulling a chair seemingly out of nowhere.

"Sit down Tomura, you said you needed to speak with me."

"Yes sensei, I need to tell you about what happened at the USJ."

As shigiraki sat down he felt a small shiver go up his spine, either it was cold in here or all for one was mad.

"Yes please explain what happened to the Nomu."

And so Shigiraki did, explaining how the young kid managed to beat the Nomu easily. He even told all for one about how he tried taking the vigilante down after using one of Kurogiris portals to spy on him.

"A kid was able to beat the Nomu? He even managed to get around your frame up?" 'Izuku Midoriya, you and I might need to have a chat."

All for one turned to Shigiraki, signaling him to leave. Once he did so all for one took out a phone from his pocket. He dialled a certain number and after a few seconds someone picked up on the other side.

"What do I owe the pleasure, old friend?" The voice was deep and gruff, with a hint of malice behind his words.

"Can't I say hi once in a while?" All for one chuckled slightly as he heard what came next.

"Either you tell me why you called me or I'll have my delta team hunt you down. I have bigger problems to deal with at the moment." The voice replied.

"Problems like Izuku Midoriya?" All for one heard silence on the other end of the phone.

"How do you know that name?" All for one smiled wickedly. 'Hook, line, and sinker.'

I have an idea to propose, he has been a bit of a bother to me as of the late, so if you could send some of your villains here, we could help each other destroy him." The voice on the other end was silent, as if contemplating on what to say next. Finally he spoke up.

"I'm sending you three guys, they should be enough to deal with that brat, but I guess it's possible for them to need help, so I will leave them in your care temporarily."

"What are their quirks?" All for one asked.

The man on the other side laughed, before finally sneering. "Guess you'll just have to find out, remember, those are my guys. If you do anything to them I will kill you. It doesn't matter how many quirks you have, you are nothing before a dragon."

The man on the other side hung up. All for one walked over to a chart of sorts, it looked as if he was trying to find something. 'I swear Hisashi, you will die by my hand.'