Chapter ten

I have no excuse, into the chapter

Nobody POV

Bakugou lunged at todoroki using his explosions to make himself faster.

"Let's go you half and half bastard!"

Todoroki just a looked up in response and put his right foot forward. Then, a huge amount of ice (again) erupted from his foot, completely encasing bakugou.

'Guess I should go help kirishima now.' Todoroki thought.

As todoroki turned around he heard a *THUMP* then another, then a few more. Realizing it was coming from the ice, todoroki faced the iceberg waiting to incase bakugou again. Suddenly the thumping stopped. All might was about to announce that bakugou was out when the ice exploded into millions of pieces. Todoroki released another iceberg at the older one. Only for it to form around nothing. Todoroki frantically looked around for a sign of bakugou.

"Above you, you fucker!"

Todoroki looked up to see bakugou exploding himself to the ground. Just as bakugou was about to hit todoroki, he put an ice wall up in front of him. Only for bakugou to use his other hand to move to the side. Todoroki put another ice wall up just as bakugou fires an explosion at him. The force knocked todoroki back and bakugou jumped back as well.

"What's wrong half 'n half?" Bakugou mocked. "You're already shivering and I'm just getting warmed up. Why don't you use that fire of yours?"

At the beginning of the year when everyone explained their quirks todoroki did state he had a fire quirk as well. Back to the story.

Todoroki glared at bakugou angrily. "What do you mean use the fire side? Did my old man put you up to this?"

Bakugou scoffed. "Endeavour? I don't give two fucks about him! I just want to fight somebody like you at their full power!"

"Then why don't you take your damn obsession somewhere else? I'm not using 'his' fire."

"Nobody else here is strong enough! I wanna really let rip with someone like you because I think it'll make me stronger!"

"Then what about midoriya? He seems strong and you two seem like friends so why not fight him?"

"That's just the thing. There is such a thing as being too strong y'know?" Bakugous smile dropped. "I've always wanted to be number one, but I also actually try to be it. One of the reasons I'm friends with Izuku is because he wanted to be friends with me. I don't like it, but if I was to compare Izukus strength to somebody else, a person like all might would be to weak a comparison." Bakugou looked down. 'That's right.' He thought. 'Izuku still has "that" as well.' Bakugou looks up. "That's one of the reasons I wanna fight you! Just using your ice could get you killed someday! What about other times when only your fire could help out the people you're trying to save? What're you going to say then? Oh sorry I have daddy issues I can't help you guys. You need to man the fuck up! So what if you don't like you're dad! I'm pretty sure your quirks name isn't hellfire so stop comparing it to his! Better yet if you want to get under his skin then use your fire, I would love to see the look on that shitbags face when he finds out your not doing shit for him, but for yourself and whatever fucking thing you stand for! Now come at me with all you got because if you don't you're not going to reach the end of the tunnel I'll take you to."

All might looked surprised, some of the other teachers and heroes came to see more of this new student. Some included present mic, midnight, endeavour because "my creation better beat that little vigilante." Endeavour wanted nothing more the to kill that little worm for beating him but he knew he couldn't. Sure he has been keeping his cool but that's just because Nezu and other teachers were there. Other teachers that came were Nezu and Vlad king along with class B.