Chapter Forty-eight

My attempt at a head, the goggles and mask are connected at the back. Chapter start.

All For One stood, startled as he looked behind him, to see Izuku.

"How did you get out?" He asked, shakily.

He then heard a loud noise coming from where he had just buried Uchu, only to see said person kicked the dirt and rocks away as he reattached something to his chest, it was a handle? But that's it.

"Who would've known, you actually did need the shield." Izuku mocked, staring at Uchu.

Uchu just stuck his tongue out at Izuku, before getting ready to lunge at All For One.

"Let's just do this."

"Rog-" Izuku stooped mid-sentence, as he felt something inside him acting up.

'No, No! Not now!' He looked up, panic evident in his eyes.

But then he was still, he stood straight, his eyes shadowed, as he grit his teeth, the two looked on in confusion, before it happened. A large pressure. It had appeared out of nowhere, and it was all bombarding Izuku as he just stood there and attempted to take it all, he couldn't move, he couldn't speak, because then it would just hurt more.

All For One grinned as he walked over to Izuku, Uchu still in shock at the sudden change of events.

'Why is that suddenly happening now!?'

"I don't know what's going on, but if it's bad for you then it's good for me." All For One chuckled as he grew closer to Izuku, but just as he was ten metres away, he was brought down to a knee.

The villain was pushed down upon by something, and it hurt, a lot! He tried moving himself away, only barely managing to do so, and as he stood up, panting as he looked once more at Izuku, he grinned.

'Easy pickings once he's done then, I guess, I should deal with the other nuisance.'

He 'looked' over to Uchu, who was still standing there, and lunged at him. Uchu fortunately noticed him, and managed to dodge back in time, but All For One didn't let up, now that Izuku is out of the way, he can focus on attacking this one. He formed a beam of light in his palm, and shot it at Uchu, who released a shockwave at the beam to disperse it. What Uchu didn't expect though, is to not see the villain anywhere, he looked around hastily, before looking up, but it was too late. He was sent flying as a large gust of wind knocked into him. He went crashing into, what used to be a hotel, Uchu thinks.

He groaned as he stood up and looked around, noticing all of the scattered wreckage, he hid behind a boulder next to the door as he inspected his state.

'Dammit, I got lucky with that last hit, he's definitely a lot weaker now then before. He must be nearing his limit, but then again, so are we.'

He sighed as he noticed the footsteps approaching, he heard a chuckle as they neared closer and closer to the building.

"Fine then, I'll play your game."

Uchu but his lip as the villain said that, he could just see the devilish grin that man must have on his face right now. All For One walked into the building, and past where Uchu was hiding. The sentient quickly launched a shockwave at him by flicking his finger, before leaping off the wall behind another piece of debris.

All For One cursed as he turned around to hit the thing coming at him, his quirk didn't work very well in the dark, so the area of sight is much lower, he smacked away a piece of rock and dirt, before dodging another coming for his back.

He heard something skid to his left, and immediately sent a beam in that direction, he heard something move, and moved closer, throwing more beams while using a quirk to put a shield around him, the reason he waited until now to use it is because it only works for three minutes before going down for the day, the upside is that it's unbreakable.