Chapter forty-two

"It's actually surprising really, the reason Endeavour hasn't been moving up in this ranking is mostly because of the damage he causes when he fights. Lately he seems to be changing though, and I find that impressive.

So that's why he's moving up to number eleven in these rankings, just three below All Might, Japan's number one hero. And the number eight hero in the world."

Izuku was currently watching an American show, what they do is rank all the top heroes in the world, and despite All Might being the number one hero in a country like Japan, where crime happens almost as frequently as in the USA. He is only ranked number eight in terms of overall power.

It seems Endeavour is starting to take Izuku and Yagi's words to heart though, as he is starting to become a better person, a better hero as well.

"And thank you for waiting, but the number one pick for top heroes around the world, is Crystalize, China's number one hero! Thank you for watching, after this break we will then rank the top twenty heroes in terms of the number of people saved."

Izuku sighed, before turning the tv off. He was slightly happy with the results, as he like heroes like Crystalize and Trickery, who had placed number five overall, because they're heroes like All Might. Fighting to protect people and stop villains.

What he didn't like though, was that most of the other heroes didn't care or had different motives when it came too that stuff. The number three and four in the rankings, Starshine and Stun magician, Izuku hates those two a lot. Starshine focused more on popularity, while Trick magician just cares about beating the villains, at one point Trick magician even kicked away a bystander to 'get him to safety' but at a closer look Izuku noticed Trick just wanted to get him out of there because he was distracting, he wasn't even in harms way. The man he kicked also got admitted into a hospital and nearly died from the injury.

Izuku clenched his fist, he just doesn't know anymore. He has decided to become a hero, but now he's thinking about just being an underground hero, because they're basically vigilantes, but allowed to do what they do.

He sighed again, before stretching a bit, he felt sore all over from cleaning the beach. He remembered that the others were planning on heading out to the mall to get the necessary gear for the training camp.

He didn't want to go, but he knew he needed a couple of things when they're there, so he decided to go.

He also managed to convince Katsuki to come, however Himiko said she wasn't feeling well and decided to stay at her place.

Izuku just hopes that those pieces of shits she calls parents aren't doing anything to her.

He sighed before grabbing his wallet and phone, then slipping on his shoes, he then started making his way to the mall.

At the mall

Everyone was here except for Shouto and Himiko.

Izuku saw Hitoshi and Mina 'sneak' off towards a cafe where nobody was going, but decided to ignore it.

'They're probably having their date now, or something.'

Everybody started spreading out, deciding to find what they were looking for, and Izuku decided he should too. He looked down at the list the school gave everyone and sighed.

'Luckily I have most of this stuff, otherwise I would've needed a second trip.'

Izuku walked over to an 'outside adventure store' or something and started looking around for bug spray, he didn't need it, but he certainly wasn't a fan of bugs.