Chapter sixty

All he could do was watch, as the large amount of flames shot out in his direction.

He looked around, noticing that everything seemed so slow, Shota was fighting off someone holding him to the ground, a large number of people revealing quirks and weapons of all kinds to kill those around them, the judge shouting in both fear and anger.

His father, Hisashi, Salamander, his mouth open and a large amount of flames disposing out of them.

And finally, his mother, standing in front of him, her arms wide is a protective manner, her eyes holding so much softness as she glanced back at Izuku's chained image.

"I love you."

She mouthed, and Izuku could only watch as she turned around, and in one final attempt to save her son's life, brought her hands forward again, her quirk as far as she can push it was activated, and a large amount of chairs, wood, even metal was packed together in front of her.

And yet, the flames tore through them, despite dying down slightly.

A tear hit the floor, and Inko closed her eyes for what would be the last time.

Earlier

Things quickly went South when Katsuki, Hitoshi, and Endeavour left.

"Sir, I believe that simply being imprisoned to Tartarus isn't enough of a punish for this boy. He has been like this as long as I remember, and more severe punishments are needed." Hisashi said, gaining the Judge's attention.

Shota slammed his hands on the piece of wood in front of him, standing. "Are you insane!? Surely you have limits to your cruelty!?" He shouted, enraged.

"Enough! Both of you! I have given my decree! As I told Endeavour, my word is absolute! And I will not stand for any more insolence!" He shouted. "Now take young Midoriya here back to his cell, he will be transferred tomorrow night, so anyone wishing to meet him, that aren't under the age of eighteen, may." The judge announced.

He had decided to ignore (what he thinks) his subconscious telling him to hear Salamander out.

"Tch. Fine then." The Salamander sighed, before snapping his hand. "Now!"

Confused, Izuku turned back to see many people pull out weapons and activate quirks of all kinds, and a large ball of flame suddenly erupting from Hisashi's mouth towards him.

"Salamander! What is the meani-!" The judge was cut off, havind suddenly been shot through the head.

Shota jumped up in reaction, but suddenly got tackled to the floor, without his capture weapon however, he was unable to get the man on top off him, the man using his quirk to become heavier, and another man helping restrain Shota's arms.

Inko, having seen the ball of fire, ran to protect her son from his father, and although someone tried to stop her, he was knocked out by a book suddenly slamming into his head, the book itself falling past Inko as she continued to rush.

She stopped, her arms wide as she took one last look back at Izuku, who met her eyes, and saw the last three words she will ever tell him.

'Hisashi.' She thought. 'I'm sorry things turned out this way, maybe it would've been easier had I joined you, but you aren't killing my son!'

Reaching to the depths of her power, she pulled her arms inward, as a large assortment of chairs, wooden pieces, and even metal from pipes and the like slammed forward in front of her.

However.

She knew Hisashi more then anyone else, and thus knew this wouldn't hold his attack back, and so, she prepared for what could only be described.