Chapter Sixty-three

And so, the two leapt at each other, and the fight was finished in just one minute.

Izuku begun the end, sending out a flurry of punches that kept Mila blocking.

55.

Mila was quick to respond, seeing an opening in Izuku's attacks, she shot out a foot, a front kick connecting right to his stomach, but she didn't let up, Izuku had tried to step back, but Mila jumped forward, tackling him down to the ground, before mounting him and sending punch after punch into Izuku's barely guarded face.

40.

Mila was holding down his other arm, so Izuku could only use one arm to block, running out of ideas, he thought back to a move he showed Hitoshi once, and decided to test it, it was that or nothing.

Izuku noticed that the blows were much faster now, and that Mila was using all her strength pushing forward, by throwing punches and pinning Izuku.

Izuku acted fast, he leaned back as far as he could, dispersing the blow somewhat of the last blow, before raising his legs up, and crossed them.

Izuku successfully threw Mila off him, he moved to the side, grabbing an arm and keeping his legs wrapped firmly around her neck.

20.

Mila didn't know what happened, one moment she was mounted on him, throwing punch after punch in his face, and the next she was on her back, felling her breath escape her and her arm in a world of pain.

She struggled some, tried using her other arm to punch at his legs, but every punch felt like nothing to Izuku, who's purely focused on choking the girl out.

"Ack!-" Mila couldn't breathe.

15.

Izuku never said a word as he fiercely kept the hold, he could already feel his hearing going down, and he doubt he'd last another minute.

"Tch."

Mila didn't know what to do, so she did the only thing she could.

Grasping Izuku's leg with her arm, she used all the strength she had left to move it, no, not to escape, but just to change the position of her head.

She had done so successfully, and while she was still being choked, she was able to open her mouth, revealing her, rather large, canines, and biting down on Izuku's left leg.

10.

Izuku felt the pain immediately, but kept the hold strong.

"I'm wernin yeu." He rasped out.

But despite this, Mila didn't stop, ripping at small chunks of Izuku's leg at a time.

5.

'Shit.' Izuku could feel his strength leaving his body, if she was going to be this desperate, then he'll have to do it.

4.

Mila could feel her consciousness fading, and yet she continued, unaware of what else to do.

3.

Izuku prepared the last of his strength, ready to put an end to this.

2.

Both fighters were about to collapse, and knew that either of them could win just by holding out longer.

1.

*SNAP*

At least, that's what Mila thought.

0.

Kocho, Ochi, Jackar, hell, everyone present was surprised at this ending.

At the last moment, in order to ensure that he was the victor, Izuku had used the last of his strength to snap both Mila's wrist and arm.