Chapter forty-five

"Himiko?" Shoto asked.

Him, Katsuki, Fumikage, Mezo and a 1b student had just come across Ochaco and Tsuyu, as well as Himiko, for some reason though, Ochaco had her pinned down.

"Oi! Ochaco, the hell are you doing?!" Katsuki shouted, startled.

Tsuyu groaned as she picked herself off the tree, before turning to the new arrivals.

"Kero, she just attacked us all of a sudden, we don't know why."

They sat in silence, before Himiko giggled, "Oh, I'm sure it should be obvious by now why~"

"What?" Ochaco looked at her weirdly, before realizing what she meant.

"She's, a villain?"

Himiko suddenly broke out of Ochaco's grasp, before jumping through a portal with purple mist, in the other side, she met the other villains, minus Moonfish, Muscular, Spinner and Magne, oh, and Mustard, there's also Mr. Compress, but she knows he won't get caught.

"Where're the others?" She asked cheerfully.

Dabi scoffed, "Well if they're not here what do you think?"

Kurogiri interjected before things got out of hand, "Magne and Spinner are back at the base, they played there roles well, holding off the heroes, we have also captured Ragdoll because of their efforts, it seems as though Muscular, Moonfish and Mustard were also defeated, but I don't know of their whereabouts. Mr. Compress just left to do his part."

"Cool! I got what we need for our future plans!" She replied giddily.

"What, just happened." Katsuki mumbled, he couldn't comprehend what just happened, and the rest haven't said a thing yet.

"Damn, Izuku's gonna lose it."

Katsuki glared at Shoto.

"Really Shoto? That's what you're worried about?"

"Yeah, sorta."

"Enough!" Everyone looked to Ochaco, noticing the sad expression on her face, and deciding to listen to her, "enough, we need to head back. You heard what Mandalay told us right? We need to get Katsuki back to safety."

Everyone nodded, and they made their way back to the camp, they continued walking in silence, trying their best to wrap their heads around the situation, they're being attacked by villains, and one of them is their friend.

'Dammit.' Katsuki mentally sighed as he made his way after the group, now that he thought of it, he should be worried about Izuku's reaction. With everything that's happened in his life, this could really do a number on him.

Elsewhere, Izuku stood up with an unreadable expression after knocking out Muscular once more, he didn't know what to think, he had the clues, he shouldn't be this affected, but it hurt.

It really hurt.

He let out a shaky breath, one that he didn't know he was holding, before scanning the forest, trying to figure out what to do next, he knows Hitoshi should be back to the camp by now, because he had just received a message talking about the targets, and that they were allowed to fight back, so Shota must also be there.

He sighed as he sat down on the edge of the mountain, he needed a minute to process everything, and to figure out what to do next.

'I can't go back now. Dad wouldn't let me go again, not with these injuries.'

He checked himself over, his right arm was a weird purple, and he could barely move it at all, his chest is also a bad purple, probably from the broken ribs, his quirk may be able to lessen the impact, but since he didn't have anything to activate it on, the pain was, in a word, excruciating, and he was only just now feeling it.