Chapter nine

So yeah I was having brain farts all over so it took a while to get this out but hope you enjoy

Also the members that are left
For team one are just todoroki and kirishima

Group two still has Izuku, katsuki, iida, and finally Mina.

Group three has Momo, ojiro, Tokoyami, and Sero.

Group four has been eliminated.
Story start,

Third person POV

"Alright!" All might yelled. "Get ready for the next match, everyone pick your groups representatives!" All might knows big boy words.

Group one went with kirishima, which meant todoroki had to go the next round, something bakugou was especially angry about, since he went up at the opportunity to fight as soon as possible. Group three went with Sero.

"Start!" All might yelled.

This time however bakugou didn't make the first move, kirishima did.

Kirishima darted towards bakugou with the intent of pushing him out of bounds, right now bakugou was one of the bigger threats in winning this competition.

Bakugou smirked.

"Challenge accepted." As soon as kirishima came a few feet from bakugou, he used his explosions to boost himself over kirishima, landing on the other side. Then he turned around put both of his palms up and released a huge explosion.

When the dust settled kirishima was in the same place as he was before, with bakugou grinning with pride a few meters away from him.

"What are you smiling at? Missing isn't manly at all!"

Kirishima was about to charge bakugou again when all might yelled.

"The match is over!"

Bakugou, seeing how confused his sort of friend is, decided to explain.

"I wasn't aiming at you. Look behind you shitty hair."

Kirishima turned around to see Sero on the ground growing in pain, he was way out of bounds and Asui was helping him back up.

Kirishima then went back to todoroki.

The next round was about to start and Izuku wanted to go up but bakugou stopped him.

"No. I'm not letting you go up." He said.

"But, kachaaaannnn." Izuku pouted.

"No means no. If you go up there then I won't be able to beat him myself."

Iida, who was listening in, was shocked at his choice of words. The class had only known each other for about two weeks.

I know the USJ attack was in the first week at U.A. or something like that. But ok changing that so yeah.

But even though they have only known each other for a few weeks, bakugou really stood out. Not only did he appear to always be angry, he verbally expressed it as well. Bakugou has never once said anything nice about another person here and he certainly doesn't compliment people, even if it wasn't directly.

Bakugou started again. "Look, I know you want to fight but can you please let me beat him?"

"Fine." Izuku replied. "But you have to take me to a restaurant when we have the time. Oh wait, never mind that wouldn't be proper of me. I forgot you had a date later today."

"Shut up about that." Bakugou whisper yelled. "And I told you it's not a date it's just a friendly get together."

"With someone you see on a daily basis?" Izuku retaliated. "Someone who you undoubtedly like as much as she likes you?"