Chapter thirty-four

"The hell is wrong with you!" Hawks smacked Izuku as soon as he woke up, which irritated the absolute fuck out of Izuku.

"I was dealing with a Nomu with others help, and as soon as we finish we see Tenya come out of nowhere saying you were taking on Stain!"

Izuku tried to protest, but Hawks immediately turned his attention to Tenya, who was sitting in a bed beside Izuku's I'm he hospital.

"And you! There was a camera in that alley that recorded most of what happened, however it was destroyed shortly after Shīruko and Stain started their fight, I saw what you did! What kind of a fucking hero are you!"

Manual and Fumikage looked on at the scene in, cluelessness? Mixed with laughter, Fumikage was there because he had gotten a bit hurt when he was helping Hawks with one of the Nomu's.

Hawks was interrupted as a police officer that looked like a dog entered the room. He proceeded to say something about how it was unfortunate Stain wasn't captured in the 'fiasco.' Before moving on to the more important subject.

"Normally, woof, we would punish the both of you two for going on your own against someone as powerful as, woof, Stain. However considering the fact that Tenya had retreated, also helping, woof, Native in the process, and Shīruko was allowed to use his, woof, quirk. We have decided not to press the concern further. The, woof, story will remain as presented in the video. Tenya attempted rescuing Native while, woof, fending off Stain, when Shīruko made his appearance allowing Tenya to, woof, escape with Native. Shīruko and Stain fought, and Stain ended up getting away."

Izuku and Tenya both nodded, accepting this fate, Izuku knew that he is most likely going to get a bit of criticism for 'not catching' Stain, but he didn't care.

The dog person left, as did Manual, Hawks decided to stay, since both his interns wanted to hurry and get back to training. All three boys were released shortly due to the minor injuries and wishes to leave.

Elsewhere

Two U.A. students were making there way to the principals office, it didn't take them long, since one fo them already knew the route. They opened the door to find Nezu sitting in a chair, holding a cup of tea and casually sipping from it from behind his desk. He noticed the two entering rather quickly, and put his cup of tea down.

"Let's get this started right away then."

He shoved over a two copies of the same document, labelled course transfer.

One of the students looked up, he looked fairly decent now, his eye bags had mostly disappeared, and his Insomnia has seemingly vanished.

"It can't be that easy."

"Right you are."

Another figure entered the room, just as Nezu finished what he had said.

"Ah! Aizawa! I was expecting you!"

Nezu called out cheerfully, Aizawa took a quick glance at everything in the room, before relaxing slightly.

"Let's just get this over with, where?"

The two students looked around in confusion, what did he mean? What was Nezu planning?

"Just go to the front field, there's bound to be enough space there."

Nezu informed, Aizawa nodded. Motioning for the two students to stand up. They did so, and the three of them made their way into a field right in front of the school building.

"Come at me when you're ready." Aizawa started, he stretched out his arms, then moved his body around a bit to stretch the rest of it.

"Sorry?" One of them asked.

"His is your course transfer test, you two vs. Me, you got half an hour, all you have to do is restrain me, or something like that. To the point where I'm unable to resist. Our quirks won't really matter now, so let's do this."

Aizawa quickly dashed towards the two, they both went around Aizawa, backing away from him in the process. The two students took a quick look at each other, forming a small plan quickly.

"I'll distract him, you get the jump on him, you go first, get him to kick you away or something, as if you weren't a threat, restrain him, I'll make sure he can't try anything. Got that, Hitsoshi."

"Got it Himiko! Let's go!"

Hitsoshi dashed towards Aizawa, with Himiko close behind, Hitsoshi feinted a punch, however Aizawa noticed, swerving around the punch, before quickly jumping over Himiko, who tried attacking from behind.

Hitsoshi leapt forward again, he punched Aizawa in the gut, before Aizawa wrapped his capture tape around Hitoshi's hand, pulling him closer and slamming his knee into Hitoshi's gut. He then released his capture weapon, kicking Hitoshi away, before ducking under a slash from Himiko's knife.

The knife setting was again transparent, and Aizawa mentally cursed, he didn't know the length of the blade, but Himiko did. However it can't possibly be too long, otherwise she wouldn't be able to move around with it as easily as she is.

Himiko lunges forward, thrusting the knife in front of her, Aizawa jumped over her, he wrapped the capture weapon around her waist, the momentum from when he hit the the ground helping him pull her into the air, he threw her across him, slamming her into the ground. He unwrapped his capture tape.

He suddenly could't breath.

Hitsoshi hadn't wasted the moment Himiko had fallen, he knew Aizawa would lower his guard for just a moment. He jumped onto his back, wrapping his arms around Aizawa's neck, while using his legs to pin Aizawa's arms against his body.

"NOW HIMIKO!"

Aizawa's eyes went wide, Hitoshi was choking him out, and Himiko has suddenly started rushing him.

"Don't let go Hitsoshi!"

Himiko tackled Aizawa, sending all three of them in a tumbling mess, Aizawa had lost the small amount of breath he had from the tackle. Hitsoshi was still holding onto him. He managed to see Himiko raise up the plastic part of the knife before slamming it down on his head, knocking him out.

Hitsoshi let go of Aizawa, out of breath and ribs extremely sore. Himiko got up and helped him up as well.

It didn't take long for Aizawa to regain consciousness, he quickly jumped up onto his feet, looking as if he hadn't even earned any injuries from the fight just then. He looked over at the two, finally taking a notice to them, before sighing.

"That was really dumb you know. If you two ever tried that against someone else you might end up seriously hurt. Your lucky," Aizawa started walking away, before seemingly remembering something. "Oh yeah, two things, one, nice warm up, two, welcome to the hero course."

Hitsoshi and Himiko looked dumbfounded. Having completely different reactions right afterwords.

"NICE WARMUP!?" "YAY! HERO COURSE!"

Chapter end, hoorah, um, yeah,

Goodbye!