Chapter eight

Last chapter

"Young todoroki you may pick first."

The ice prince just sighed before looking at the rest of us students who weren't picked yet.

"I pick...

Chapter begin!!!

Izuku POV

"I pick Kirishima." Todoroki said

"Ok!" Said all might. "Now Kirishima go to todorokis corner and katsuki it is now your turn to pick."

Kacchan looked over to me and grinned.

"I pick Izuku."

I strolled up to him and sat on the ground beside him thinking of who else he might pick. As the others were all in groups and ready I took a mental note of the groups everyone's in.

'Ok so my group is Kacchan and I, along with Iida, Mina And Hagakure. A good team built to be able to handle any type of situation."

'Todorokis group is him, kirishima, Uraraka, Tsuyu, and Sato.'

'Momo has Fumikage, Sero, ojiro, and finally Jiro.'

'The last group is Mezo, mineta, Aoyama, Koda, and Kaminari.'

I honestly felt a little bad for Mezo because I can tell already that at least two of his members are one hundred percent out in the first round they go in. Then again with him in that group and if Aoyama uses his quirk more intelligently then that could be a problem. Not to me of course, but Kacchan keeps saying he'll kill anyone who loses so I'm a bit afraid for the others.

"Ok everyone!" All might started. "So basically what is happening is each of you are picking one person from your group to enter the ring and the last two people standing go back to their group while the other two are out. Keep in mind that you can only go a second time after everyone else in your team has gone once. Now everyone pick who's going first!"

Authors note: I just quickly wanted to say that to make things easier for me I'm numbering the groups, group one is todorokis group, group two is katsukis group, group three is Momos group, and group four is Mezos group. That's a lot of the word group.
Back to story

Nobody POV

In the first battle, group one is sato, group two is katsuki, group three is ojiro and group four is pika- ahem- Kaminari.

"Oi! Half and half bastard! I'm supposed to be fighting you!" Katsuki yelled.

"Round one, begin!" Yelled all might.

As soon as katsuki heard begin, he launched himself into the air with his explosives and dived straight towards sato, poor sato never had the time to eat some sugar and was knocked right off his feet and out of bounds by katsukis explosive. Meanwhile ojiro and Kaminari were fighting. It was clearly one sided as ojiro kept his assault on Kaminari consistent and ended up knocking him out with a smack to his head from his tail.

Ojiro and katsuki walked back to their groups to wait for their next fight and the other two walked to sit on the benches behind all might because they were out.

All might suddenly whipped out a card with a massive 2 on it and said,

"Ok everyone pick your members to go for round two!"

Group one sent out Tsuyu, group two went with Mina, group three Sero and group four kado.

"Round two begin!"

Nobody moved, because nobody dared to, in the last round because of what bakugou did it very clearly became to one vs ones however this time nobody wants to move out of fear of being hit by another teams member. Suddenly Sero shot tape out at Koda, who luckily managed to have already talked some birds to help him and freed him from the tape. Mina took the momentary distraction to shoot acid at Tsuyu, who, instinctively, jumped back and right out of bounds. Mina looked back to the other two fighter and almost laughed. Sero was being attacked by about a billion pigeons at once and he was just running everywhere. Eventually Sero ended up using his tape to cover Kodas mouth and from then it was just a matter of wrapping Koda in seros tape and throwing him out of bounds. Mina was still in the corner laughing.

After that, round three had begun, group one was todoroki, group two was Hagakure, group three was Momo, and group four was mineta. When all might said go todoroki threw an ice wave at the others. Out of the other three, only Momo managed to dodge, meaning she and todoroki won as the other two were immobile.

As round four was being set up, group two were confused as to who to send up, they really wanted to win this, however that means they need to kept their remaining members and it would be dangerous because they didn't want iida in the same round as Mezo to be safe. They ended up deciding on iida for this round.

Round fours participants were, group one, Uraraka, group two, iida, group three Fumikage, and group four, Aoyama. Group two sighed as all might said begin.

Iida stayed still and watched as Aoyama tried attacking Fumikage and failing, he also made sure to keep and eye on Uraraka just in case, the fight between the two was cut short as Aoyama fires a big laser that missed then clutches his stomach in pain. Fumikage saw this as an opportunity and unleashed dark shadow upon Aoyama who was pushed out of the arena from his onslaught. Fumikage looked back at the other two and made a little more distance for himself just in case.

All of three of them were wondering who would make the next move, it was a whole ten seconds until Iida sighed, then yelling "RECIPRO BURST!" He dashed over to Uraraka and landed a kick straight into her side, she almost managed to stay in but as she caught herself from falling out of the arena iida appeared in front of her again landing another kick and launching her out of bounds.

"Sorry about that Uraraka."

"It's fine iida, you were just better then me, I can handle one loss it's no biggie."

"If you say so..."

Iida walked back to his group as Fumikage had already gotten back to group three.

Group five was one that made all might want to pay more attention to. Round five had group one with kirishima, group two with Izuku, group three Jiro, and group four Mezo.

'I wonder how this will turn out.' All might thought as he brought down his hand.

"Begin!"

At first nobody did anything, then Jiro crouched down to the ground and sent a huge pulse wave thing towards kirishima. Izuku knew that wouldn't work on kirishima but it would on Mezo, especially if he wasn't expecting it. So Izuku ran in front of kirishima and was hit with the wave. At the same time Mezo was sent flying back and straight out of bounds.

"Did Izuku just teleport?" Iida asked himself, however katsuki heard and decided to answer the question.

"No, Izuku may have a powerful quirk, but it doesn't affect his speed at all so he had decided to spend all of his Tim training his legs to be as fast as he can. If he was at that quirk test aizawa put us through on the first day, Izuku would've easily beaten your ass in the race. Hell, I bet he could even give all might a run for his money."

Iida looked at katsuki shocked, before turning back to the fight and watching again.

Kirishima has tried to punch Izuku while hardened but Izuku dodged, Izuku took one look at kirishima before decided to try out something. Izuku punch kirishima in the face before jumping up and attempting to roundhouse kick in while in the air. Kirishima caught the kick however and Izuku landed with one foot. Then he jumped again and twirled once again, kirishima was not expecting to be thrown as Izuku twisted his leg free. Kirishima landed in a squat and got into a battle stance ready for round two.

Izuku just sighed and turned away.

"This would be a long match if I kept attacking you like this." Izuku said.

He suddenly linked eyes with Jiro who was just watching the fight in amusement then appeared behind her, chopping the back of her neck and effectively knocking her out.

"Ok then." All might said.

"Now everybody can have an attempt at battling again, even the two that were up just now."

Izuku looked around at the other groups, he smiled because things were looking on the favour of their team.

Whew okay so that's that for this chapter, next chapter coming soon, I know I'm not that good at writing fight scenes yet but I am constantly writing some and having someone read them over so I could improve, anyway I will also make sure to include everybody that is left in the next chapter, until then,
Goodbye!