twenty-six.

Sunwoo's POV

Silence, nothing was heard from the two who were at the office building. Didn't they unlock the door already? Why are they so quiet? What's going on? I started getting impatient when the silence continued. "Yah, why are you guys so quiet? What's going on?" I had enough of it and finally broke the silence, voice louder than expected and it made Eric jump slightly.

"Owww..." I heard Y/n groan softly through the  device. "What? What happened? Y/n why are you in pain?" Now, I was worried about that clumsy girl. "That idiot just bumped her head into the wall thanks to you." Changmin was heard instead and I swear I could hear the smirk in his voice. Oops, guess Eric wasn't the only one who got shocked by me.

I was about to retort back at the owner of the voice but Eric and Hyunjae started screaming, fanboying to be exact while the others were trying not to burst out laughing at the duo. Well...except me of course. My brows were knitted close together; at the noise and the cause of the noise.

The duo were screaming something along the line of 'AWWW LOOK AT HIM CALLING HER AN IDIOT' and 'OOOO IDIOT, HOW CUTE AGHJSKJAH', obviously a fan of the two who were not here with us. Who gave him the rights to call her names? I should be the only calling her nicknames... I thought as I went from frowning to pouting.

"We're inside the room, now shut up and let us investigate in peace." Changmin fired back but to no avail as the noisy duo made it worse. "Awww, is our boss getting protective now?" "Progress, progress! They're making progress!" Eric cooed, Hyunjae playing along with him. "Hey, hey! Look at Kim Sunwoo sulking!" Eric suddenly pointed out, bringing everyone's attention towards the flustered me.

"Oooooo is Kim Sunwoo jealous?" Hyunjae teased, poking my cheek. Slapping his hand away, I denied although I know it would be useless. Man, I was right about that. "Aigoo, ish our Ddeonu sad?" He continued, now with both hands squishing my cheeks. Hyunjae, you're ridiculous. I gave up, letting him do whatever he wants with me until Changmin's words caught everyone's attention.

"Guys, I think we found something. We'll leave soon-shit. Y/n come here!"

Oh god, what's happening again now?

Y/n's POV

I was still frozen, in shock...pleasantly. I couldn't lie, what he just did made my heart flutter. His lips were so soft... I thought as my hands flew to my own, the warmth of his lips was still lingering on mine.

I was in my own world while Changmin had gone back to work. "Y/n, Y/n! Look at this." Changmin said, a document in his hand. Focusing back on the task, I took the file from him and quickly scanned through it. The word 'CONFIDENTIAL' was stamped on the cover in bold red letters and it was rather thick, definitely important.

Flipping through, it was filled with numbers and words; those that shout evidence to fraud, embezzlement and more. I looked up, meeting Changmin's serious eyes. "This would be useful. Get pictures of it quickly, I'll let the others know." He instructed and I nodded, whipping my phone out.

"Guys, I think we found something. We'll leave soon-shit. Y/n come here!" Changmin's voice sounded rushed as he pulled the file from my hands and quickly shoving it back to where he got it from, not giving me time to process as I got pulled behind a huge cupboard by him just as the door opened...

short chap but hi everyone ^^

~thedouble_a (30/3/21)