epilogue.

Y/n's POV

I can't believe it was over...at least for now.

"SANGYEONNNN! HYUNJAE STOLE MY RAMYUN!"

"I DID NOT STEAL! I TOOK IT!"

We watched as the shouting duo continued their banter, with a very stressed Sangyeon in the middle as he tried to stop them.

"OKAY! Enough y'all." Sangyeon finally roared, holding both his hands up at the two who looked at him with wide eyes.

"No more ramyun for any of you." Sangyeon announced as he took the bowl away from Hyunjae, inhaling the noodles himself. We laughed at the expressions of the two; wide eyes and open mouths. "...okay that was not what I expected." Hyunjae mumbled, watching his leader down the last bowl of noodles left.

We were all gathered at the warehouse, having a celebratory party for finishing the job. Everyone was definitely in a good mood, maybe except Hyunjae and Eric who were mourning over the noodles that Sangyeon had finished.

"Good job, guys. The Jungs were stripped from the board and the company has been taken over by the government for now. Our hard work paid off!" Sangyeon clapped, ignoring the two. "I'm glad this is over. Well, at least it is for now." He let out a sigh of relief.

"Yeah, over like my ramyun." Eric complained softly while pouting, making everyone laugh at his child-like image. "Okay, okay stop sulking. I'll go cook more for you." Sangyeon stood up with a soft smile, finally giving in.

I was about to reach out to grab another piece of chicken when someone else beat me to it, placing a piece on my plate. "Thank you love." The way I addressed him put a huge grin on his face as he giggled happily, taking a piece of chicken for himself too. "You're welcome, my love."

"So what shall we do during our holidays?" Haknyeon asked, stuffing his face with pizza. "Should we have a BBQ party? Restaurant hopping? Or another pizza and chicken party?" The boy continued, cheeks now filled with food. This boy sure does love food. The excited boys immediately broke out into a noisy discussion, all excited about getting time off.

That was until Changmin and Sangyeon's phone chimed in unison.

"Good job team. You guys have done well. Enjoy the food I've sent over." Changmin read, it was a message from Chief Han. Just then, a knock was heard from the door. Haknyeon ran to answer it, coming back with hands occupied by bags of waffles as we cheered at the sight of the dessert. Talk about perfect timing.

"...do gather for a meeting the day after for a new task. Rest well and see you guys then." Sangyeon finished reading the rest of the message, turning cheers to groans in a second.

"Freedom, I miss you already." An overly-dramatic Kevin fake sobbed, once again causing us to break out in laughter as Jacob gave him a pat on his back. "Looking forward to working with you guys again." Sangyeon smiled at Changmin, hand reaching out for a handshake which the other returned happily.

Everyone resumed eating soon after, enjoying the waffles Chief Han had sent over. Feeling someone's eyes on me, I turned to my right to see Changmin looking at me with a small smile on his face. "Yes, my dear?" I asked softly, returning his smile.

"Will you stay with my team? Or back to Sangyeon's?" Changmin asked, grabbing my hand with his larger ones. "I'll probably go back. I don't think I'm suitable for all the action you guys do, sorry." I chuckled, shaking my head as his smile widened. "It's okay baby. We'll still be working together anyway."

"I won't be staying with your team but I'll always stay by your side." I beamed, looking up at him as I rested my chin on his shoulder. "Of course. You're not going anywhere after stealing from me." His dimple appeared along with a cheeky smile.

"Steal? What did I steal from you?"

"My heart."

~ THE END ~

thank you so much to all who supported this book <3

hope you guys enjoyed it! and cheers to tbz for being free from Mnet

till next time

~thedouble_a (4/6/20)