one.

Y/n's POV

"Shit!" Sangyeon, our team leader, cursed as he returned from a meeting with our higher ups. "What did they say?" Jacob asked softly, looking up from his computer screen as Sangyeon walked back into our department floor. "They assigned us to go after The Stealers..." Sangyeon grumbled as he slapped the document he was holding onto the table.

"That group of thieves stealing from those corrupted richasses?" Kevin gasped dramatically, walking towards the documents and scanning through them with curious eyes while Sangyeon sighed a tired yes as response.

"So what did they do this time?" Sunwoo asked calmly, as if our target this time wasn't on the top of the wanted list. "They broke into the Jung's property and did their stuff, enough to cause a dent to that rich family." Sangyeon informed as he began to fill us with more information.

"What makes them so hard to catch though?" Hyunjae asked, reading through the minimal information we has about each of them. "They've never been caught on any cctv or security devices, however, this time round there's a short footage from the Jung's showing a group of six leaving their property." Sangyeon answered, playing the 10 second security footage.

"That's all we got?" I asked, slightly bewildered. It was a short and unclear video of six men dressed in all black and faces covered by hats and masks; they could be anyone. "Unfortunately, yes. They left a note though, saying they will be back and that's why we are being assigned to guard the Jung's and their wealth."

The next day, we arrived at the Jung's estate. They are indeed rich, dirty rich. Their house or should I say mansion was huge, three stories high including a basement where they supposedly kept majority of their riches and possibly the next goal of The Stealers.

We were given a tour by the main butler, Mr. Song, as we tried our best to familiarise ourselves with the place. "Rooms have been arranged for all of you and as requested, two to a room. I'll show you to your rooms now." Yes, two to a room.

I had to share a room with the oh-so-smart-and -awesome Kim Sunwoo. No offense to him, he is smart and all but man is he arrogant and loves to pick on me for some reason. I sighed internally as the two of us entered our room, and just like I had expected it was super spacious, maybe even double the size of my living room.

"I'm taking the bigger bed." Sunwoo stated the moment Mr. Song had left, making me roll my eyes at him even though he didn't care at all. What a gentleman. I thought to myself as I quietly unpacked my stuff.

Changmin's POV

"Changmin, look at this." Juyeon panted as he rushed into their hideout with a newspaper in his hand. I tilted my head up at the tall man before turning my attention to the papers he was practically shoving into my face.

"BREAKING NEWS: THE STEALERS HAVE STRUCK AGAIN."

The headlines read loudly in bold and capital letters. "And so?" I asked, not bothering to take note of the rest of the text and pictures. Wait, pictures? "We're caught on tape. They have a video of us. We must have missed one of the security cameras." Juyeon spoke, causing everyone's eyes to widen as they darted around nervously at each other.

"We can't do shit about this then. We just have to be more prepared and careful." I hissed at Chanhee who had looked down sheepishly since he was the one in charged of hacking into the security systems. "I'll check the situation in their estate now." Chanhee mumbled as he went off and came back with his laptop, hacking into EVERY camera the Jungs had installed in their home.

"Hmm, it seems like they have some guests over. Guests with guns and stuff. Ha the police." Chanhee mumbled audibly as his brows knitted together in concentration. "So what do we do now Changmin?" Eric asked, joining Chanhee in front of his laptop. "I say we pay them a visit soon." I smirked, standing up and retiring to my room.

The police can't stop us.

Hello! First chapter of my first tbz book is up!
Hope its alright so far hehe oh and just take it as everyone's d same age! I wont be using any oppa noona etc. terms here :)
Do stay tuned for future chapters and dont forget to vote/comment to let me know your thoughts :)
I'll return with another chapter soon!
~thedouble_a (11/10/20)