twenty-seven.

Y/n's POV

"Guys, I think we found something. We'll leave soon-shit. Y/n come here!" Changmin whispered-shouted the moment he heard sounds coming from outside the door.

"Yes, dad. I get it, I'm already here." We heard Wooyoung's muffled voice along with a heavy sigh. "Yeah, yeah. I'm going in now."  Another sigh. Shit, I thought as the sounds of him keying in the password could be heard.

"Y/n, shop shaking. Keep quiet and we will be fine." Changmin assured and that was when I realised how close he was, feeling his breath hit my forehead. Once again, I found myself hypnotised as I stared back at his soft eyes. Nodding, I tried to regulate my breathing just as we heard the door open.

The moment Wooyoung came in, he went straight to the file Changmin was holding just seconds ago. Flipping it open, we saw him adding another piece of paper in before shoving it back into the shelf. We watched him whip out his phone again while heading for the door, seemingly to call his father yet again. "I've added it in-" was all we manage to catch as he strides out quickly.

I let out a sigh of relief, looking up at Changmin again only to realise that he was already looking at me. "What?" I whispered, slightly flustered as he breaks into a grin. "Are you not letting go of me?" His voice playful, gazing softly at me. Oh...I was hugging him. Tightly.

Embarrassed, I quickly retracted my arms that were wrapped around his waist...which failed when he pulled me closer to him, his actions mimicking mine from awhile ago. "Yah, what are you-" My panicked self got cut off as I noticed his expression turning serious, eyes fixed towards the door again. "What's wrong?" I asked him as quietly as possible. He chinned towards the door, my head snapping quickly towards the exit.

Seeing the door open yet again surprised me, eliciting a gasp from me. Well, almost. Knowing I was about to let out a sound, Changmin managed to stop me...with his lips. Yes, those lips AGAIN. I have concluded that he is out for my life today. My heartbeat increased, almost about to break out from my chest.

Diverting my attention successfully, I focused on the way his soft lips moved against mine instead of Wooyoung who walked in once again. Changmin's hands cupped my face as my eyes fluttered shut, kissing him back this time and I swear I could feel a smile.

After what had felt like forever, the sound of the door closing made us pull away from each other. "He's gone." Changmin confirmed and turned back to look at me, still in the same position, giving me a quick peck and a smug smile.

Tsk, do you think you can just kiss me like this and get away by smiling cutely?  "Yes." He answered, making me look at him with furrowed brows. Did I say that out loud?! "Yes, you did." Oh crap.

"Okay then why do you keep kissing me?" I did not just ask him that.

"Because..." ok I did ask him that. I gulped as his face inched closer with every word.

"I..." You...?

"Like..." Oh jisoos send help.

happy birthday sunwoo <3

support Berry!

~thedouble_a (12/4/21)