twenty-eight.

Y/n's POV

"Okay then why do you keep kissing me?" I did not just ask him that.

"Because..." ok I did ask him that. I gulped as his face inched closer with every word.

"I..." You...?

"Like..." Oh jisoos send help.

"...to tease you." That was so- why do I feel so disappointed?

"Why are you pouting? Were you expecting something else?" You little-

I let out a small "Yeah?" and regretted the moment the corners of his lips raised slightly on his cute face, obviously trying to suppress a grin. Stupid mouth of mine. "Like what? I like you?" Okay, now he's grinning. "I-I erm haha, let's just go." I blabbered as I tried to move away from him, not sure of how to reply him.

"You were expecting that, weren't you?" Changmin continued with a raised brow, pulling me back by my arm and positioning his face in front of mine again. At a loss for words again, my mouth opened and closed like a fish gasping for air, probably looking like an idiot.

"Ah, yahhh!" I whined at the now giggling man who had just left a peck on my lips again. "Okay, let's go now." Changmin whispered in the midst of his giggles, walking ahead of me. "Be thankful you're cute." I mumbled. "I heard that, thank you for the compliment." Aish. Trudging behind him, we finally made our way out of the office. Not forgetting to bring along the folder with us.

Sunwoo's POV

"We're out of the office, coming back now." Changmin finally announced as I was starting to get restless from their long absence. "I wonder what happened for the two of them to be gone for so long." Hyunjae commented, looking at the clock that was hanging on the wall on his left.

"Or what happened BETWEEN the two of them while they were there EHEHEHE." Eric chimed in, excitedly slapping Hyunjae's arm which triggered another fanboy session that made me roll my eyes. "Roll some more and your eyes may just fall out." A sassy voice whispered next to me as the sofa sank slightly due to the new addition of weight.

"What do you want?" Now bothered by the noisy duo, I grumbled before turning to look at the pokerfaced Chanhee next to me. "Hmmm, I don't know. What do you want?" He asked me back, his question silencing me as I fell into my thoughts. What do I want? "You like her too?" He spoke again, pulling me back to reality. Slightly taken aback, I stared at the fair-skinned boy with wide eyes. "Yeah, you do. You're obvious af, just look at how annoyed you are because of their fanboying." He concluded, chuckling.

Am I really that obvious? Do I really like her? Wait- "Too? So Ji Changmin likes her too, huh?" I asked or more like confirmed while adjusting my body to face Chanhee who simply shrugged. "Aye, come on. Tell me." I need a confirmation. "You can observe yourself, you two are the same. Both are very obvious." That was not helpful. I thought to myself as I narrowed my eyes at him, trying to squeeze any information out from him.

"We're back!"

hello?

~thedouble_a (19/4/21)