fourteen.

Changmin's POV

We were gathered around the dining table, quietly chewing on our food. "So, what's the plan now?" Younghoon asked, curious since it has been a few days since the event.

"We didn't even get to tell Y/n why we needed her help." Eric mumbled, pouting slightly. "Yeah, and now her whole team probably knows about us." Haknyeon chimed in. "It's fine, her team will find out anyway and we should tell them why we need their help." I spoke once I swallowed the food in my mouth. "And how do you plan on doing so?"

"By inviting them for a meeting."

Y/n's POV

"Yah, what do you think they need our help for?" Sunwoo nudged me with his elbow as we patrolled around the house. "How would I know?" I retorted, rubbing my arm where he just nudged with a little too much strength. "Well, you look rather well-associated with them." He muttered, turning his attention back to our surroundings. "Says who." I huffed, glaring slightly at him.

"One thing for sure is that they always seem to be looking for you." I went silent at his words as I tried to think of something to say but he wasn't completely wrong. "Hit the jackpot, haven't I?" Nudging me again, he spoke rather smugly.

"That still doesn't mean anything about me. I have nothing to do with them." I said while poking his arm with every word as he lightly shoved me away from him.

Soon, evening came as the sun was now down. Sangyeon had us gathered in the meeting room for a short briefing before we left for the meeting with The Stealers. "We'll be heading out soon and I just wanted to brief you guys on a few things. Firstly, no revealing of any personal information. No agreeing to anything without discussion and lastly, be careful and be alert."

It was short but his words kept us on our toes, reminding us that it wasn't just a simple meeting with ordinary people. "Yes, sir." We answered while saluting him jokingly, earning a glare from our leader.

"We're here." Sangyeon announced as we stood a few steps away from the entrance of the restaurant. "Remember what I said just now." He emphasised again, us nodding in response before we finally headed in. The restaurant was quiet, only a few of those who seemed like regulars and a familiar face sitting near the entrance.

"Well, we meet again." He spoke, standing up from his seat to greet us. "Wait, you were the one who spilt your drink on me." Sunwoo suddenly pointed out, eyes narrowing at the tall, model-like figure.

"Sorry about that, we needed to distract you. I'm Kim Younghoon by the way, nice to meet all of you." Younghoon introduced himself, glaring slightly at Hyunjae before he continued. "And you were the one who shot me when we first 'met'." He muttered, facing Hyunjae who looked slightly conflicted thinking about how to react. "Erm, oops?"

We were then led into a private dining room that was near the back of the restaurant where we were greeted by the other five. "Please take a seat." Changmin gestured after we had exchanged simple greetings. 

"It's nice seeing all of you in one room in a peaceful manner." Juyeon chuckled, referring to how our previous encounters were almost chaotic. After we had settled down, they introduced themselves and we did the same. An awkward silence then took over as we studied them and vice versa, none of us spoke.

"Let's get straight to the point then, I won't beat around the bush." Changmin finally spoke, breaking the silence. "We need your help with something." He cleared his throat as he sat up straight. "What is it?" Sangyeon asked, letting the leader of the other group know that he had our attention.

"We need you guys to help us steal from the Jungs." Changmin finally revealed, sending the six of us into shock and confusion. "What?" Hyunjae mumbled, eyes darting around from face to face.

"You heard it right, help us steal from the Jungs."

sry for the short chapter but here's an update!

updates will be slow for now as I'm busy w school :(

I'll try my best to update whenever I can!

~thedouble_a (23/11/20)