thirty-one.

Changmin's POV

It was already 5 in the morning when I finally got to lie down on my bed. What a long day... I thought to myself, letting out a sigh of relief. The day was long but rather productive, making process with the investigation and well, with Y/n. Not gonna lie, I do have some feelings for her; she's intriguing.

As I shut my tired eyes, the interactions I had with her surfaced in my head along with a smile. Her little reactions, her grumbling, her lips and how she kissed me back. My heart started pounding at the thought of it, never expecting that she would returned the kiss. Does that mean she likes me too? But what about Kim Sunwoo?

At the thought of the male, my brows furrowed. That guy definitely likes Y/n and she does seem to care about him, and I definitely don't know their erm progress. Aish, this situation is as annoying as he is. Now frustrated at 6am, I tried to shake it off and forced myself to go to sleep before another day of planning.

It was 8am when I woke up with a headache. Lack of sleep definitely, sheesh. After sobering up slightly from a trip to the bathroom, I went down the stairs to be greeted by an unpleasant scene; Kim Sunwoo's head resting on Y/n's shoulder as they sat on the couch without a word. Fists balling unknowingly, I felt my chest tighten at the sight.

I was rooted at my position until I felt someone knocking into me, causing me to stumble as I was still feeling lightheaded. "Yah, Eric! You almost made Changmin fall, stop running around like a kid!" Juyeon scolded, managing to catch his leader before he fell.

"What's with you? Since when were you this weak?" Juyeon chuckled before stopping, noticing the look of discomfort on Changmin's face. "Bro, you look like shit." Wow, thanks. I frowned at him, only for him to make a fuss which caught the attention of the two. Really, thanks a lot Lee Juyeon.

The tall male steered me towards the couch where Y/n and Sunwoo was seated on, pushing me down next to the girl who had a concerned frown on her face. "Are you okay? You look sick." She asked worriedly as she adjusted her body to face me, causing Sunwoo's head to fall off her shoulder. If I didn't feel this dizzy, I would have laughed at him.

"I'm fine." Ok, I didn't know my voice was this hoarse. "No, you're not." She rebutted, hand reaching out to my forehead. "No fever, thank god." She nodded to herself, eyes scanning my face before her brows knitted even more closely at my newly developed dark eye circles. "Did you not sleep?" Her lips pursed, thumbs brushing my under eyes. "2 hours?" I answered, although it sounded like a question instead as she glared at me.

"That's not enough." With a look of disapproval, she started nagging me about how I slept too late even though our meeting had ended before 2am, how I'm not taking care of myself blah blah. "Do you kn-Why are you smiling?" She cut herself off, frowning at me again. "Are you that worried about me?" I smirked slightly at the now flustered girl who kept quiet for a few moments before muttering a soft 'yeah', turning my smirk into a soft smile, melting at her concern.

"EHEM." Oh right, Kim Sunwoo was still here. "I'll go get you something to drink." Y/n zoomed away after saying that, leaving me with Kim Sunwoo who had been glaring at me since the moment my butt landed on the couch.

"Ji Changmin, what's your deal?"

team changmin or team sunwoo?

sunwoo pov cmin soon I promise!

~thedouble_a (1/5/21)