𝓘 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓨𝓸𝓾

✧・゚│Picture is by me

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion is advised 🔞⚠️

I wriggle awake to the sun shining on my face once again, and this is the third week of our honeymoon, having been spending the first two with endless orgasms and skinny-dipping due to the eternized intimacy between us. Slowly, I stretch my limbs out with the hot blanket covering my body, and touch my hair that has now become naturally wavy from the humidity entering the bedroom; the sliding door is wide open and the ocean-infused air flows through from across, although there isn't much of a breeze in the early mornings.

Yawning, but refreshed, I sit up against the pillows and rub my back, knowing I'll have to endure this ache for the remainder of my pregnancy. It isn't like it'll get any easier...

I look down at myself and blush at all of the hickies that are still there, my chest, shoulders, and thighs all covered with the marks that are sore, but it doesn't bother me even a bit. It's physical proof that he's so addicted to me... After adjusting my bandeau, I lean closer to the man next to me, and kiss his ear, whispering into it, "Good morning, my sweet emperor~" Lovingly, I run my fingernail along his jaw just as his eyes open to slits, looking at me. "And happy birthday~!" I smile widely, knowing July 12th will now add on to the list of very important occasions to remember.

"Good morning~" He immediately smiles and grabs my hand to kiss my knuckles, then my palm several times, "Thank you, my dear~" Then, he sits up as well and the sun perfectly hits his naked upper body that gleams with unexplainable brilliance. I squint at him and giggle, literally being blinded, "You really have to flash me every morning, huh~?"

He smirks, looking deeply into my eyes, "Would you like to see the gold~? You seem horny again~" His face moves closer to mine, passionately glancing at my lips now.

I gasp, blushing more, "N-No! That's not what I meant!" I punch his muscular bicep, and in return, he glares at me with a fierce look in his eyes. "You're quite abusive, Marinette... Do you not know how to keep those hands to yourself, or should I demonstrate by handcuffing you?" He pins me down to the bed as he restrains my wrists with his strong grip and begins to bite into my neck.

"Ah~!! I was just m-messing around!.. My backkk..." I groan quietly, and sense him shift to the side while he keeps my back away from the surface of the bed, rubbing it, "Well, I enjoy teasing the shit out of you~ Can't handle it~?" He smirks again, his gaze landing on my cleavage.

"I c-can!" I yell, and exhale with my eyes closed. Just then, the doorbell rings and I can tell it's probably the breakfast service being punctual as usual.

Félix quickly stands up, and puts on a shirt and pants over his boxers, having his hair tousled which lusciously shines similar to real gold. "Mmm~ I need strawberries with Nutella~" I lick my lips and hear my stomach growl, knowing exactly what I want. He glances at me and nods, then heads out of the room to answer the door.

....By the time I have a plate of strawberries in my hands, I already have a pair of scissors with me too. Impatiently, I watch him sit next to me with a plate of avocado toast and eggs, along with a cup of steaming coffee that he places on his nightstand.

Smiling, I reach out and touch his hair, tracing my way from the top all the way to the nape of his neck where the strands are. "Baby, can I have some~?" I ask kindly.

He looks at me and brings his plate forth, offering his food without hesitation, "Of course."

I blink, and frantically shake my head, "No no! I mean.. Can I have some of your hair?... Please.."