𝓢𝓪𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓥𝓸𝔀𝓼

✧・゚│Picture is by me

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After we manage to dry ourselves with our towels, we wrap our usual bathrobes around our bodies, then I moisturize his face with a lightweight cream while keeping myself on my tippy toes, my legs visibly shaking because of what we just did in the shower.

I helplessly blush as his eyes look down into mine, smiling in return, "Thank you, babe~" He says once I finish applying it on him, making his face look smoother than it usually is.

"No problem, love~ Ah~!" I giggle when he scoops me up in his arms, bridal-style. He walks out of the bathroom and across the huge bedroom, heading towards the balcony doors. I dreamily gaze at him who now has beams of sunlight pouring onto his skin, emphasizing the sharpness of his destructive jaw, the vivid jade-green colour of his eyes, the gold loose strands of his angel-like hair.

God's absolute perfection.

His other hand somehow slides the door open, so he steps out on the balcony, carrying me to the small bed with an elegant canopy while the smell of flowers blossoming nearby flow through my nasal passageway, stimulating and forming tranquility in my peripheral senses.

"Haaaa..." I breathe out, completely relaxed once he sets me down, then he places himself down beside me, becoming just as relaxed. I look far ahead and gaze at the ombré-coloured sky with just a few clouds in the atmosphere, leaving it as a clear evening, bringing warmth to my legs and feet that are resting at the end of the bed.

The golden-hour sunlight shines upon us, changing the entire energy in some sort of heavenly bliss and infinite carelessness as if there is no danger at all in the world during this very moment.

"I've never seen such a beautiful Parisian sunset in all my life.. I feel at ease." I shut my eyes and take a deep breath, then open them again, smiling really big.

His hand rests on mine, clasping it tightly, "I agree.. This is the first sunset I've watched with you. And there is nothing more gorgeous than you, that even this glowing star cannot compare to the beauty of my woman~" He turns my head and plants an assuring kiss on my lips, lying down, pulling me along with him. Blushing, I rest my cheek on the pillow and return his kiss, locking my fingers into his hair that is now lusciously fluffed up like cotton candy.

Eventually, I pull away just a bit and gaze at his blond hair, which is sparkling once again as if it has specks of diamonds contained in it. My mouth waters almost instantly from the sight, and I feel an uncontrollable surge of something I can't identify just yet unless I try it.

His confused eyes watch me carefully, but I naturally grab his head and bring it closer to myself, then bury my nose into the fluffiness. Sweet and subtle like vanilla~

After I sniff his scent in, I become unable to control my hunger, and without thinking twice, I bite into his hair and begin to nibble on it, tasting the delicious essence of him, "Mmmmmm~"

His body stiffens and he grabs my arm, pulling on it, "What do you think you're doing??? Are you licking me....?"

"Mmmm~" I moan, not letting go, "I'm craving your hair, baby~ It's the only thing I want right now~"

"What? This isn't acceptable.. You need to consume real food if you're hungry..." He says sternly.

I pout and pull away to look into his eyes directly, "Please, Félix? Pleaseeeee, I really need itttt..." With my desperate whining, I nearly tear up, but he sighs as in giving up to the argument. "Alright, bébé. Go ahead..." He tells me, his cheeks flushing noticeably, clearly showing that he doesn't mind as much as I thought he would.