ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

It wasn't long before Félix had gotten a vasectomy, and without any complaints at that. He said that that was the least he could do for putting my body through such a process.

I found that so beautiful.

Every morning, in the midst of the sunbeam pouring upon his face, he resembled an angel. A seraphic being whose hair sparkled like authentic gold.. The same man who added my breast milk to his morning coffee each day.

Meanwhile, Séraphine grew up with her father's hair and my eyes; Reine possessed my hair and her father's eyes; but Arsène was a carbon copy of his father.

Reine would always boast about being the only baby who was delivered by Félix.

Séraphine would always somehow sabotage Félix's love to infuriate her, which led to endless fights of hair-pulling and scratching. They resembled a pair of cats.

In contrast, Arsène was a mama's boy, so he clung to me and strove to make his own father jealous. I was in absolute love with my little boy as I frequently dressed him with a grey dress shirt, black waistcoat, and black dress pants. The tie didn't last very long when he fussed over it.

He was just a mini Félix running around the mansion, keeping me company when Félix wasn't home.

There was nothing more I could dream of than having two princesses and a prince with my king.