𝓑𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓣𝓻𝓲𝓹

✧・゚│Picture is by me

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After staying at Amelie's house for the weekend, we travel back to France obviously by using the Startrain. I mainly slept during the entire way back because I was mentally exhausted and I couldn't close my eyes without seeing his face again. Completely blocking out those traumatizing visions, I sleep for all the hours it takes for us to finally reach home.

The next day is Monday which only made me sleep in even more. I wake up groggily and sigh in relief, knowing I was in my own bed because I don't want to invade Félix's privacy, plus I can't handle the fact of sleeping next to him. I'll continue to die from blushing without control. Smiling helplessly, I carefully get up while holding my tummy and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face with a scrub. Once done in 10 minutes, I slowly walk down the stairs and realize how sore my body feels since I'm prone to getting jet lag easily. I feel exhausted physically and mentally. Ugh, I just want to go back to bed but my stomach has been growling non-stop to the smell of eggs in the air.

I enter the kitchen and surprisingly see Félix standing in front of the stove and frying eggs in a frying pan even though it was now lunchtime, not breakfast. Somehow, I don't know how, he knows that I love eggs to death. I quietly stare at him in love and blush, satisfied in a way because I've never seen him cook before.

He turns around and grins, taking the eggs out onto two separate plates, "Good afternoon, Marinette. You've been sleeping for more than 12 hours, did you know that?"

I stare him, confused, "Wait, I did??? I didn't realize that. Does that mean y-you carried me all the way upstairs last night?"

He clears his throat, "Yes, I had to. Even though you're mad heavy and all..."

I blush and then feel offended from what he said, so I almost turn around to leave, but he stops me, chuckling.

"I was playingggg. I didn't mean it like that." He grabs my hand and kisses it, finally making me face him. "You're so God damn beautiful and your pregnancy makes it even better. That's one of the many reasons I caught feelings. Because I haven't even seen you in your regular form."

I look at him, then look away, feeling insecure, "You're calling me fat, aren't you?"

"Fuck no! I'm so sorry if you took my joke to heart, I won't ever do it again. You're not fat. Don't ever think that. I'm serious, not every woman looks THIS good when pregnant." He strokes my hip and then my belly in a soothing motion.

I finally smile, knowing he was just kidding, "Awww, I know you were joking. I was just playing along. A-And thank you. That means a lot to me if you're being honest." Then, I realize he is touching me so I uncontrollably blush, forgetting how to breathe.

He gestures for me to the sit at the table as he takes a seat too, "Of course, I'm being honest. I'm not a man who lies."

I begin to eat and clear the plate within a minute since my hunger has really increased over the past week. He stares at me as if I'm crazy and I can't help but laugh at his reaction, "Why're you looking at me like that?"

"I was just here cautiously expecting you to choke because eating at that speed is not normal." He says in shock, then continues to eat his plate of eggs.

I cross my arms, "Stop judging meeee. I get hungry as hell these days."

He chews and swallows, "I'm not judging you, don't worry. Just try to slow down next time."

I shrug and drink water from my glass, "I can't control it."

His phone buzzes with a text, so he immediately grabs it to read it. I get up and walk over to the sink to wash my plate before he tries to. Within the sudden silence, I hear him curse, "Shit always has to come up and fuck me in the ass.."