𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭

I open my eyes to minimum sunlight warming my feet and the fireplace in the bedroom crackling in the calm silence. Within this Winter season, I've usually woken up in my own shivers where my body is cold without a trace of heat. It's also because Félix always starts work super early in the morning and leaves the mansion at around 8 a.m., exactly when I want him close to my body to keep me in his warmth.

Sighing in loneliness, I sit up in the messy sheets and yawn loudly, stretching my arms outwards to the point where I hear a painless crack in my shoulder. I stay there and blink many times, realizing I have an evening shift today which starts at 6 p.m. since it's a Friday. Rubbing my eyes, I almost get up but then I hear the room's door open, and I look up to see Félix holding a gold tray with several items set on it with a good balance.

I pause as he walks to me and flashes me a bright smile, "Good morning, baby. How'd you sleep?"

I smile and blush, letting him sit near my legs, "Good morning! I slept well... I thought you had work today."

"I have a day off. So I thought to make you some breakfast and serve it in bed." He places a foldable table over my lap then carefully sets the tray onto it.

I sit back against my pillow and look at the scrumptious food, making my mouth water, "Whoa, you made all of this yourself?"

He nods and picks up the fork to give it to me but Tikki pops up from behind him. "I helped him with it! He's lying!" My kwami squeals and flies to sit on his head.

Félix snorts and simply says, "All you did was constantly make a mess!"

"I did not! I'm not like Marinette!" She crosses her tiny arms and shows attitude.

"Don't get me started on how many eggs you dropped because they were too 'heavy' to carry from the fridge to the stove!" He yells back, then looks at me and shakes his head in disappointment.

I giggle before taking a bite of the scrambled eggs from the plate with my fork, loving how they both tried hard to make breakfast for me. Just the thought counts so much. I chew and feel the cheese melt further into my mouth, spreading along my tongue, "Mmmmm, this is delicious!"

He smiles proudly and gives me the glass of orange juice, "Glad to hear. Now try the Belgian waffles next."

I nod and take a good sip of the juice that tasted fresh and had real pulp in it. Licking my lips, I reach over to the plate that had two waffles stacked together with a light drizzle of chocolate and thinly sliced strawberries. I hold a fork in one hand and a knife in the other to properly cut a piece out. Once I stab the fork into the piece, I bring it to my mouth and eat it, experiencing a sweet combination of flavours. My throat hums in happiness and he chuckles, "It's nice to see you enjoying it this much."

"You really know how to swoon a woman." I close my eyes and smile dreamily as I chew at a slow rate.

I feel him take my hand and kiss it lovingly, "Hmm, I can only swoon my woman. No one else."

I giggle and take many more bites, swallowing quickly and ask him, "Did you drizzle Chocolate Ganache over these waffles???"

"Yes. I did."

I open my eyes and look at him, "You are so talented. I've never perfected Ganache like you have."

"Stop doubting yourself. You're more talented than you know." He chuckles again and wipes my mouth with his handkerchief.

I blush and see Tikki nod in agreement, "O-Okay... But seriously, you didn't have to wake up early just to make me breakfast."

His lips brush my ear as he leans towards me, "I want to treat my baby like a queen."