𝓤𝓷𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓮

The next day, I wake up to an empty bed again and feel my toes freezing under the double layer of blankets. Yawning, I get up quickly and almost open the bathroom's door but pause when I hear the toilet flush. Oh, he's in there...

I sit down on the edge of the bed and rub my eyes, trying to fade the grogginess away that I've had since yesterday due to how intoxicated I had become. The sides of my skull begin to pound and I know I'm extremely hungover to the point that my vision is slightly blurring every now and then. So I keep my eyes shut until I hear the bathroom door open abruptly. I look up to see Félix while I'm still holding my head with my hands.

He scoffs loudly, "The one who said, 'I'm not drunkkkk'. Your body won't lie for you, darling."

I hold in any anger that shouldn't be let out, because I know I was responsible for what I did to myself. But it was just so tempting. A crazy misunderstanding urged me to take as many shots as possible, and I myself, don't remember how many I took.

I watch him as he sits down beside me and tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear, speaking slowly, "Now, about that job... You're going to have to quit it like you said. I don't wanna see you visiting a bar either, even if your friend is there. Last night really proved that you are not capable of being trusted when it comes to alcohol."

I nod and look down at my hands which were in my lap, feeling like a child who was being scolded by an adult.

"But..." He takes my hand and continues, "That doesn't mean I don't want you to make your own money. So that's why, I'd like to hire you at my company for an aspect that you are particularly passionate for, and I know you'll love it."

I look up at him again and blink many times, stammering, "Wh-What? Really? What position are you offering?"

"Becoming the head of the Fashion Design department." He looks into my eyes and smiles brightly, squeezing my hand.

I uncontrollably smile and almost cry in happiness, not believing it, "Are you serious right now?! I-I must be dreaming..."

He leans in and kisses my lips tenderly, "I'm a man who can make your fantasies come to life."

Blushing deeply, I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back, "Thank you! Thank you so much! I've always wanted to continue my career but never got the chance to. How can I ever repay you?"

His throat vibrates as he chuckles, "I don't need you to repay me. Just don't disobey me when it's for your own good."

I nod frantically, "I won't ever again! I promise, my king."

He smiles after I assure him, then he gets up to go to his closet. I get up as well and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my usual skincare routine. Within 20 minutes, I complete my self-love processes and walk back into the bedroom with the morning rose oil serum on my face.

I go towards my closet to change my clothes but he stops me once he walks out of his. I turn around and see him holding a light-pink gift bag.

His face was brighter than I've ever seen, then he walks to me, "Happy six months, babe." He hands me the bag and I take it, completely freezing in my spot.

"It's already been six m-months?! I can't believe I forgot..." I stutter, feeling ashamed and not worthy of him. How could I forget such a special day?! Of all the other days, I had to forget our anniversary!

"Right? Surely hard to believe." He looks down at me then says, "It's the 28th of the month."

Today is January 28th.... Dang it! We started dating on July 28th of last year.