𝓓𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮

✧・゚│Picture is by me

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion is advised 🔞⚠️

I lie on my bed during the entire late evening, still shook from what had happened yesterday. It almost seemed like a dream when he confessed his feelings to me and actually said those three beautiful words. I still feel like I'm in a daze because even now, it's taking me forever to believe that it was all real. I smile from ear to ear each time I remember everything to the point that my cheeks begin to hurt. Throughout this entire day, I've only went downstairs to eat breakfast and lunch, but twice those times I blush profusely and shyly walk past Félix. Seeing him made me want him more. Thinking about him made me want him more. Remembering our first kiss made me want to just-

Without hesitation, I turn off the lights of my room and undress so I'm completely naked. I look down at my body and think of him. It instantly made me horny, nothing else. I want him more than anything. I need him right now but I'm too embarrassed to go downstairs and make a move. I don't know why, but I feel super turned on just by thinking about him and his deep voice. Wanting some pleasure, I finally take out the black vibrator from its box that I ordered long ago but never used. In the dark, I carefully make my way back to my bed and lie down, taking deep breaths. My body begins to sweat already so I grab the mini remote and turn on the fan to its highest level, plus press the oscillation button.

Then I take off my Ladybug earrings and open my hair since I wanted to break free from anything holding me back. In eagerness, I grab the long vibrator and spread my legs apart and cover myself with my blanket. I place my hand at my genitals and feel myself, realizing I should've done this a long time ago. Finally, I bring the vibrator's tip towards my clitoris so it's touching my skin directly. I click the 'Level 1' intensity button which starts to give off small rhythmic vibrations, activating my sex drive. Smiling, I keep it pressed up against the opening of my vagina and begin to drastically increase the intensity levels. I only reach until level 4 where I'm here moaning on my bed and whispering his name so I'm not loud enough for him to hear. I go up another level so I can feel every sensation explode in my body. I've never wanted anyone like I want him right now. I just need him like I've never needed anyone before. My thoughts only consist of him as I press the vibrator against my clit with more pressure.

The vibrations become rapid which make my legs feel like water and they begin to tremble without control. My head automatically arches back against the pillow as I sense an orgasm about to burst through my body like a bullet. I close my eyes and almost release onto the sheets, but then all of a sudden my bedroom door opens. In a panic, I throw the vibrator to my left where it hits loudly against the wall as I quickly pull the blanket up till my collarbone to cover myself and not expose my skin. A silhouette appears in the doorway as light from the hall shines into my dark room, making me feel a surge of anxiety.

Félix creaks the door further open so he can step in a little. "I ordered dinner, so I kept calling your name, but you didn't answer. Do you want to come down and eat?" He says and I can hear him smiling.

"Y-Yes, I want to." I stutter and accidentally moan since I was this close to having an orgasm literally seconds ago. I'm hoping he didn't hear that through the loud fan noise. My legs continue to tremble in shame and embarrassment.

He squints his eyes and asks in concern, "Why is the fan on if you're shivering? You're bound to get sick."

I bite my lip nervously, "Um, I was sweating a few minutes ago, so I needed the cool air."

He slowly nods and turns around to leave, "I'm going to set the dinner at the table. Come down in five minutes."

I exhale, "Okay." Finally, he closes the door and leaves me all by myself again. I cover my face with my hands in embarrassment, and blush. If he actually realized what I was doing, then that would've been one dreadful awkward moment. Thank God my reflexes and senses reacted right on time so I was able to throw the vibrator out of sight.