𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼

✧・゚│Picture is by me

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I cannot stop blushing and thinking endlessly about Félix. Especially after what happened two days ago. It was something I would have never expected from him in a million years. This entire time I had thought he was dating Lila, and it would continuously burn me just by thinking about it. The jealousy I kept inside of me was sickening and painful, which only made me hate life even more. But as of now, I'm thankful to have him. He was truly there for me even though it took time for him to change. I know he isn't a bad person. He never was. He is just highly misunderstood by people. I realized that on the day I fell in love with him and now I see the best man I could have ever met in my entire life. For these past months, living with him made me become attached to him and his personality. He can be really caring at times when it comes to my health or safety because he knows his own cousin ripped me to pieces. Ripped my whole heart with his own hands and left like nothing ever happened.

I snap out of my endless thoughts when Félix waves a ticket in front of my face. I take it and ask, "Um, what is this for?"

He tightens his tie and begins to go up the stairs, "I'm staying with my mother in London for a few days, so if you want to come along, you can."

I smile a little and look down, "Oh, okay. Should I go pack my stuff?"

"Yes. Pack first, then get dressed. Oh, and do you need me to get any medication from the pharmacy? Did the doctor prescribe you some?"

As he speaks, I go up the stairs as well, "Not really, but she did recommend some prenatal vitamins."

"Alright, then I'll grab those along the way." He says from his bedroom as he opens and closes drawers.

I go to my room and pull out a medium-sized suitcase from the massive walk-in closet. Still shook from the large amount of clothes and shoes, along with the huge closet, I begin to fill the suitcase with comfortable clothes such as long baggy t-shirts, sweatpants, shorts, and camisoles.
Then, I pack all my toiletries including moisturizers, perfumes and body sprays, wipes, shampoo, soap, face masks and face scrubs. Finally, I finish getting dressed in 10 minutes and carefully go downstairs using the elevator on the other side of the hall.

Once Félix meets me at the front of the mansion with his own suitcase, he grabs the house keys and leads me outside to the driveway as he locks the main door. We get into another car (not the Bugatti) after we place our suitcases in the trunk, and then his new driver drives us to the local pharmacy first. I take out my mask from my purse and wear it on my face since the virus is still going around. Félix does so as well when he steps out for a few minutes and gets my prenatal vitamins from the pharmaceutical supply.

Instead of sitting in the passenger seat, he sits beside me at the back and hands me a black medicine bottle with capsules in it.

I zip my purse open, and say, "Thank you so much. I really needed these. But of course I'm going to pay you back, so don't-"

He cuts me off mid-sentence, shaking his head, "Nah, no need for that. The cost was covered since I already bought health insurance for you."

I look at him speechless all of a sudden. Did he really buy me health insurance? What the hell! His concern for me is a bit too much, and I wish he would stop spending money on me and my needs.

"Félix, you can't be serious right now..." I close the zipper of my purse and keep it on my lap.

"I will always put your health first before anything." His eyes begin to shine from the sunset pouring on his face when he looks at me.