ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

✧・゚│Book cover is by me

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I could still hear the sirens blaring, deafening my ears even though it was a muffled moment. All I could see was blood, smoke, and my Adrien on the pavement. The Adrien I secretly loved since the beginning of high school. The Adrien that made me realize how love felt like. The Adrien that loved me back after I confessed. The Adrien that proposed me to marry him. The one who turned out to be my kitty as well. We were truly made for each other. But now, who knew even God could take him away from me within seconds... After all those damn struggles and indirect rejections and heartbreaks and risking our lives to let other people live... If only I could bring him back, but my magical ladybugs cannot revert that. It can't revert anything that I had lost right now. I can't hear his heartbeat anymore as I lay my head on his chest, crying. Then, to my petrifying dismay, a group of hands start to pull me away from the scene. I scream and cry out until I can taste blood in my mouth as the tears blur my vision to the fullest. Trying my best to escape from the grasps, I stretch my arms outwards helplessly, as if I was begging for his soul to relive and embrace me. But it didn't work. The circumstances only made my body drag further away from him. Every step I was pulled backwards, my heart would threaten itself to bleed more each time, sending all kinds of pain throughout my body. My lungs kept clenching constantly to the point where I was hyperventilating but with no oxygen at all. I was gasping for air, which felt like nothingness.  I couldn't do anything. NO ONE could do anything... My kitty, my Adrien... they both were gone...

_/|_/|_/|_/|_/|__/|___/|____/|________________