𝓑𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽

✧・゚│Picture is by me

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion is advised 🔞⚠️

Gulping in shyness, I take his hand and pull him out of the bedroom and down the hall towards the duo staircases. We descend the right side together and I lead him to the kitchen, asking, "Do you want to sit at the island or the dining table?"

He simply answers, "Dining table." His feet move forward and he goes into the dining room and sits down at the head of the large table, scooting the chair in.

I nod and quickly rush to the oven and take out the casserole dish using oven mitts, then carry it to the dining room and place it down in the middle of the table on a mat. Slowly, I do the same with the other plates that consist of the salads, pastas, and meatloafs, so I don't accidentally drop it. Once everything is placed out on the table in front of him, steaming, I grab a big plate and ask him, "What would you like?"

He glances at the dishes, taking his time and then says, "Give me a little bit of everything... I'm trying not to be a picky eater when it comes to vegetables. But the look of every dish seems delicious."

Happily, I place a little bit of each dish on the plate, portioning everything equally and then putting it down in front of him with a spoon and fork. "Now eat. I hope you like it." I smile nervously at him.

"May I have a knife?" He asks and looks up at me since I hadn't sat down yet, "And take a seat and eat with me."

"Oh, right! Here!" I reach over the table and grab one of the knives, giving it to him, then sit down to his left and make a plate for myself as well. Watching him put a handkerchief over his lap, I do the same with mine and scoot my chair forward.

He picks up his fork and knife, and begins to eat the slice of meatloaf, chewing slowly in the silence. I wait for him to say something as I eat my piece of the chicken casserole, taking small bites since it was still steaming hot.

"Absolutely scrumptious. Even this Caesar salad is perfect." He points to it with his fork and takes a bigger bite, including the Brussel sprouts that his mouth makes a crunching sound from.

I pour him a glass of water and smile widely in relief, "I'm so glad to hear. Look at you eating your greens without complaining." I slide the glass to him and watch him take huge sips from it.

He places his glass down and looks at me with such disbelief, "You have definitely changed me so much. And I won't deny it."

Smiling widely, I stroke his hair, then put my hand on his shoulder, "That was my goal, so I'm happy that I was able to get underneath all of your layers and find the real you."

His eyes glint more as he finishes his plate, "And another thing is, I don't like it when people touch my hair..." I freeze and frown, pulling my hand away real quick, but he grabs it rather instantly, smiling at me. "But you're always an exception~" He brushes his lips against my knuckles.

I turn red and giggle, feeling like my heart was being tickled, "Awwwww, Félix! Oh wait..." I suddenly remember something from our previous text conversations and so I bring it up, "I know this is random, but you told me that Lila was following you during your business trip??? I swear to God, I want to strangle her..."

He presses his lips into a thin line and nods a bit, "Yes. She kept switching her wigs and clothes since she was in the same airplane as me, and I knew without further examination that it was her. I could smell that Italian perfume every time she walked by my seat, trying to get my attention, but I didn't give a single fuck. She has no effect on me. And to make sure she never gets the chance to follow me again, I'll be travelling in my private jet from now on. So don't worry, alright?" He assures me with direct eye contact.