𝓒𝓻𝔂𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮

( You may play the song if you wish )

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion is advised 🔞⚠️

All of the cameras in the surrounding area start to flash upon us, so I pull away slowly and feel a bit startled by it all, but remind myself that this is a billionaire's wedding, so it must be as extravagant as possible.

Félix continues to lean down towards me, while I keep my arms around his neck in an affectionate way, facing the cameras so as to pose for them. As the pictures are taken and we switch to a variety of romantic poses, he whispers into my ear, "I am stunned with how gorgeous you look~ You're no longer my queen, you're my empress~" He tells me, and I meet his eyes, tilting my head up to look at him who was behind me, having his arms wrapped around my waist.

I blush and my eyelashes flutter from his hot breath at my ear, "Thank you~ You look so handsome that I'm dripping right now~" I giggle and become more red in the face, being confident with what I admitted to him.

He smirks, now molding his mouth to mine slowly, "How naughty, Mrs. Graham~" His hands grab my ass and turn me around completely to face him, privately telling me what he'll do to me once we're alone.

I giggle more, feeling my knees about to go weak just from the sensual thought. Nearing the end of the photoshoot, I see several cars stop by at once from the corner of my eye as we pull away from each other, and the people swarm forward with their cameras and microphones, being blocked by the black fence far ahead that had Félix's bodyguards guarding that way of entrance.

He takes my hand and looks at his Best Man, which is his primary assistant from work since the beginning of his transition into becoming the CEO. "Lamar, instruct the guests to follow in after us... The paparazzi won't leave unless we disappear first." The male with the nose stud and light-brown hair nods, proceeding to do as asked, grabbing the attention of everyone else as Félix and I begin to make our way through the grande doors of the banquet hall. I feel the back of my dress cover a large area of the ground due to the length being elegantly long similar to those of royalty, making it an unforgettable gown. He glances down every five seconds, smiling, still holding my hand, walking slow, so he doesn't step on even an inch of my dress.

"Today, you have absolutely ended every designer and model's career~ I can't stop looking at you~"

"Félix, you're making me blush, stoppp~!" I whine cutely, finally looking forward and now taking in the venue where we'll be spending our time for the post-wedding reception party until midnight.

I squeal, clinging to his arm, "This can literally be a ballroom! It's so big!" I look around and admire the fancy chandeliers and beaming pot lights, along with the sparkling floors that we walk on

"We decided on white and gold, so this is perfect, isn't it?" He chuckles as other voices follow far behind us, also chattering in amazement that echoes as expected.