𝓛𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓻

✧・゚│Picture is by me

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Just after dinner one night, once we had digested our meals, Félix and I returned home from our night stroll, and made our way upstairs to our bedroom to begin our usual routine to get ready for bed.

I straddle his lap when he lies down, and twist open the black container in my hand, using an applicator brush to apply the dead-sea mineral mask on his face. With my each gentle stroke, he blinks and gazes up at me, fighting back a smile just like always. I hum restfully, relaxing with the hands that kneaded my hips that only felt more and more frail during this third trimester.

His hand wraps around my wrist that held the brush, making me desist from applying a second coat, "My turn, bébé."

Blushing inevitably, I hand it over to him and set my hands on his bare chest, leaning down as much as my midriff allowed. It was the only way I could resort to, so I don't stain our bed.

But instead of complying with the position this time, he sits up so swiftly, I barely catch my breath to protest as he carries me to the bathroom by holding my derrière, setting me down on the counter of his vanity.

"Now this is more comfortable~" He smirks, then leans in and grabs at my upper lip with his teeth, staring into my bluebells as if I was the only one he would ever lay eyes on.

I growl like a feline, tracing his jawline with a single fingernail, "You fucked me a couple of hours ago, but we can go for another round~" I whisper sensually, my gaze meeting his in mutual thirst.

Pulling away slowly, he smirks again, about to go in for another kiss, but I stop him, "Honey, you'll ruin your mask.."

"I don't care." His tone darkens, attempting to have his way, but I place my hands on his chest, gently building the distance between us, "Let's wait until we're done with our skin, then you can devour me the way you want, okay~?" I persuade him with an irresistible pout.

With narrow eyes, he then sighs after a moment of silence, "...Alright, fine. Beauty comes first." He snorts, booping my nose.

I laugh out loud, resting my hand behind my back on the counter to keep my spine as straight as possible while sitting still for him. "That's right!"

We quiet down, and once he painted my face blue, we waited until our masks dried, then we peeled each other's layer off accordingly. Hence, the lustrous highlights returned to our skin, leaving it rejuvenated and smooth to the touch.

I hop off the counter to grab a facial wipe from the cabinet below me, giggling, but then I gasp sharply, the satisfaction vanishing, nearly disabling my windpipe from the acute tightening in my uterus. "H-H-Huh...?!" Beads of cold sweat suddenly trail down my forehead, and I grip the edge of the counter while facing the mirror, curling over immensely in a rush of tears.

Practically feeling the membrane within me rupture, I wince to the point my knees incapacitate fleetingly, making me crouch down with the fluid pooling at my feet. "Babe? Oh my God, babe...?" His voice closes in on me, along with his arms that embrace my small frame as if I was about to fall apart. "Is this what I think it is-? Holy shit, did you just pee yourself?!"

I gasp again, looking down at the small puddle with an unclear vision, "N-No! M-My water just b-broke!!!" I cry out, and he was almost instantly seized by the apprehension that surfaced from my words. "Fuck, what-? Th-That means...!" He stutters, and I hear him clutch his phone that clatters to the floor first before he picks it up in a panic. Before I come to realize, the maids of the manor were all awake and bustling once more, preparing for the arrival of the triplets. Not long after, Dejah slams the bedroom door open, apprising us that the Bugatti was charged and ready, tone corresponding to Félix's.