𝓝𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮𝓪

Finally, we have returned home from our trip to Italy that took a little bit more than a week since we enjoyed it to the maximum together. We chose to stay an extra two days, making it nine days in total for us to spend a good amount of time in Venice to explore and discover new things to do. Other than that, I am glad I was able to get the designer purses from the Versace brand, so I can finally start sketching out the details in my head and practice my embroidery skills once I get time. But there is now another situation that requires very thorough planning as well...

As I'm here sitting on Félix's lap while his back rests against the pillows on our bed, I continue to stare at the 530-carat diamond ring on my left ring finger that sparkles with every angle from the light shining upon it.

It feels heavy on my finger every time I do get the courage to ask him how expensive it is, but I'd rather not ask of the cost for this because I know I'll feel guilt since I don't want to push him away merely for the money he put into this pair o...

It feels heavy on my finger every time I do get the courage to ask him how expensive it is, but I'd rather not ask of the cost for this because I know I'll feel guilt since I don't want to push him away merely for the money he put into this pair of engagement rings. I can live without knowing the price, so I won't ask and just make sure to never lose it because of my clumsiness.

He takes my hand as I continue to smile stupidly at the piece of jewelry. "Do you like it that much that you can't take your eyes off of it?" He asks teasingly and brushes his lips against my knuckles, letting out a small chuckle.

I quickly look up and blush, shaking my head, "Yes, I love it! But I just can't believe that we're actually engaged..."

His eyes shift side-to-side, searching the depths in mine, "You must believe it once I start calling you Mrs. Graham De Vanily~" He smirks and gives the back of my left hand a kiss.

"Th-That sounds so nice~" I blush harder, cuddling up against his chest to hide my reddened face. My mind automatically accepts that future change to my name, and I can't help but feel excited for that day to come when I'll finally be his. All his.

He breathes regularly under me, wrapping his arms around me with the gentlest embrace of love, "Since we have a lot to plan for, how about we start now? Before breakfast is served?"

I nod happily, "Oh yes! I'm eager to do so!" The current time is 9:25 a.m., so one of the reasons why we're awake at the same time is because we landed in Paris last night after taking several naps while travelling in his private jet, so we don't feel the need to sleep longer than necessary.