𝓡𝓮𝓭 𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion is advised 🔞⚠️

I open my eyes groggily and feel super refreshed, yet quite exhausted. My mind takes a few minutes to properly wake up, so I stay still and begin to remember what last night was. What it felt like. What it smelled like. What it tasted like... I instantly realize that he's no longer on top of me which was the position we fell asleep in. The weight of his body no longer pressed down upon mine. Blushing hard, I look to my left and see his gorgeous face, snuggled up with his pillow as he snores away without consciousness. His hair is messy from last night's sexual activity. His jawline is less sharp than it usually is when he's awake. And oh God, his eyelashes are perfectly curled and now prominent, casting a slight shadow along his cheekbones.

Who made him this beautiful?

Dreamingly, I stare at him and smile in such wonder and amazement, feeling my heart pulse with adoration from every rise and fall of his chest. I rub the corners of my eyes and finally choose to get up. But the second I move a slight inch to the edge of the bed, my body jolts with an aching pain that leaves me with my mouth open and I can't even scream. I wince and cover my mouth, shutting my eyes and hold myself still. My legs begin to shake and I open my eyes and stare up at the ceiling. Every part of my body is screaming in unexplainable pain that I've never experienced in my life before. Félix really destroyed me as if I was a doll. His doll. But the heat from last night brought me joy and pleasure, completely wiping away my past and the pains that followed it. For a few seconds, Adrien crosses my mind but he's there like a faded memory. Something so distant and insignificant that I can't even remember a single flashback with him anymore.

Adrien Agreste is meaningless to me, till the depths of my nerves.

I breathe deeply and smile with something bursting inside of my skin; carelessness beams through me in the form of happiness. Breathing steadily, I quickly turn to my right and manage to sit up, ignoring the aches jolting in my hips and uterus. "Ouch..." I whisper to myself, holding in a scream. It feels like my pelvis bone wants to snap in half with every little movement I do to stand up. What the hell did he do to me?

Biting my aching lips, I push the covers away from myself and quickly stand up, which wasn't an intelligent way to move at all. Because when my butt leaves the bed, my knees give out and I fall to the floor, making a loud thud as my heavy body loses its strength. Félix shuffles in his sleep and lifts his head, rubbing his eyes as he opens them, yawning. His gaze eventually lands on me and he chuckles a little, "What are you doing, sweetheart~?"

I realize I'm still naked so I turn to face away from him and blush deeply, stammering, "U-Um, nothing! I'm just trying to get my clothes." I reach over and grab my bra, clasping it on, then struggle in pulling my panties up my legs. Honestly, I really don't want him to see how weak I am right now, because I fell due to how badly my legs were shaking. And they still are shaking.

"Alright... Good morning, by the way." I hear him yawn again and his jaw cracks in the silence.

I inhale and happily say, "Oh, sorry. Good morning!" Smiling widely, I put on my satin sleep set from yesterday and run my fingers through my tangled blue hair, stretching my arms out a bit.

"Uhhh, babe?..." His voice suddenly fills with uneasiness, and I turn around to look at him while staying on the floor. "Yes?"

His eyes are staring at my side of the bed as he sits up, revealing his delicious muscles. I hold in my drool and smile at him, waiting for him to say what he wanted to say, not having the slightest clue of what he was looking at.

"...Did you, uh, bleed in your sleep?" He makes eye contact with me and I feel goosebumps rise along the pores of my skin. My heart skips a beat in confusion and panic, "Wh-What?!"