Chapter 17

"M-Mione... what's it caused by?" Harry asked in a whisper as his voice shook making me look at him. He seemed to be holding back tears as well. She hesitates before speaking.

"It can be caused by genetics, dieting, or... psychological issues".

Ron's POV
(Same day - Tuesday)

After the talk, I had with Mione and Harry in the empty hallway we went back into the Great Hall. I was hesitant to eat but I could feel my friends' eyes on me so I filled up a plate and started eating. Once I started I lost myself and kept eating until Harry put a hand on my arm.

"That's enough for today Ron," he said making me look up and nod.

"How much did I eat?" I asked while blushing in embarrassment.

"You were about to fill up your plate for the third time. It's fine though. Do you want to head to Quidditch early?" he asked and I nodded my head and stood up leaving the table not waiting for him.

"Is he ok?" I overheard Dean, Harry sent a hum as he said goodbye and chased after me.

"Ron! Wait up!" I turned to him and he wrapped an arm around my shoulder before we left.

"Do you think we should talk to a teacher or Madam Pomfrey about this?" he asked while I started to run my hand up and down my arm. I really want a snack.

"Probably, but Mione knows the most about it so we should talk to her about it" I answered and he nodded as we went to our dorm. We got there fast because the hallways and dorms were empty due to everyone still being at dinner... lucky them.

I stopped outside the dorm and hesitated.

"H-Hey Harry... can I ask you to do something for me?" I asked him and he moved off my shoulder and nodded his head.

"Of course". I put my head down ashamed before mumbling. He rose an eyebrow and grabbed my shoulder.

"Wanna repeat that a bit louder?" he chuckled and I shrugged.

"It's not important... never mind," I said and walked into the door casting my eyes away from my nightstand.

"Wait, Ron! It obviously is important to you. What is it?" he asked while running in after me. I avoided the nightstand and looked towards the bathroom door on the opposite side of the room. Harry seemed to notice as he started walking to the nightstand.

"Does it have something to do with this?" he asked while putting his hand on it. I nodded and he looked at it picking up the few scraps I had on it.

"What's wrong with it?" Harry asked. I sighed and walked to my chest.

"I'm gonna change in the bathroom... can you empty everything inside the second drawer? Just get rid of it or something" I said while quickly grabbing my clothes and running to the bathroom. He made a confused noise before I shut the door and blocked out the noise.

Two nights ago I snuck into the kitchens and got a bunch of snacks. I brought them back here and put them in that drawer. If I keep them in there then I'm gonna want to eat them I know it. I hope Harry doesn't judge me.

"I'm done, Ron! You can come out whenever!" Harry shouted making me lose my train of thought. Was he done emptying the drawer or getting dressed? I have no idea but that reminds me that I need to get dressed.

I started to take off my robes and then unbutton my undershirt. I pulled it off and turned towards the mirror by accident. I froze as I took over my body and felt tears form as I looked at myself. I looked really bad. My arms had gotten thicker and my neck looked like it was swelling up. I looked down at my chest and found that my former abs were less toned.