Chapter 22

"If you three would like to go in then you can if not please leave the hall for a few minutes". Those two nodded and started to walk away.

"Hey, where are you going? I want to see him!" I shouted at them, they just waved goodbye with a smirk.

"We'll be in the dorm bye mom~" Pansy snickered grabbing Draco's hand and running.

Blaise's POV
(Same day - Wednesday)

I rolled my eyes and hurriedly slipped past Madam Pomfrey into the room. I immediately had to hold in a laugh as I saw Ron dancing on the bed.

"Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts~" he continued to sing the Hogwarts song as I walked closer to the bed that he was wiggling around in. He then changed the lyrics.

"I am very cold, and my fingers want to fall off!" he shouted/sang while doing a silly pose. I accidentally let out a small snort causing him to freeze.

"Who's there? Did you see what I did?! Please say no" he rushes out and then looked around like crazy. I didn't say anything as he took off the band and squinted his eyes. He looked at me and relaxed.

"Oh good, it's only you Dean. Don't tell anyone what you saw or I'll tell Seamus all your dirty secrets" he chuckles grabbing his band and going to put it back on but I grabbed it from him.

"I can't say I'm too interested in Finnigan's secrets, but I do want you to heal so we have to switch this out," I told the boy making him freeze and look back up to me.

"Oh no... Blaise?" he whispered and I chuckled.

"Oh yes," I said and watched as his cheeks heated up and he threw himself under the bedsheets.

"It wasn't me! I was under the Imperious! The spiders forced me too!" he shouted as I grabbed a new band and pulled the sheets off of him. His face was in his pillow and I grabbed his cheeks trying to turn his head to face me.

"Blaise?" he whispered while stopping his movements.

"Yeah?" I whispered back while slipping the clean band over his eyes.

"This is scary..." he mumbles with a shaky voice. I nodded though he couldn't see me and moved back away from him.

"Yeah, it is. I couldn't imagine what you're going through right now but I want you to know that you have me every step of the way" I reassured him, and he nodded lifting his gloved hand to me.

"What?" I asked with a small laugh. He gave a little pout.

"I want to make sure you don't leave so give me your hand. I don't like being alone" he jokes. I blushed a bit as I grabbed his hand. He pulled me closer.

"Get comfy because you're not leaving" he teased and I laughed while pulling the visitor chair closer to me, sitting down.

"Alright, but what about your friends and sister?" I asked and he shifted his head towards me.

"Are they here? Like in the room?" he asked.

"No, they are outside it's just you and I in here, but Pomfrey said three at a time and I don't want to make one of them wait," I explained. He nodded and turned away to look up.

"That makes sense... but you have to stay until I know they are here with me," he mumbles with a small voice. He must be lonely and I'm sure that scares him.

"Blaise?" he calls a little louder and I squeezed his hand.

"Yes? I'm here" I said making he smiled.