Chapter 11

Sorry it's a day late 🥲

...my eyes were drawn to the Gryffindor table once again and I saw Ron looking at me and felt my face flush.

I was about to look away as his friend yelled "SPIDER!!" causing him to jump outta his seat and fall backwards I giggled and looked back to my friends. He's so cute.

Blaise's POV
(Back to Saturday - Day of Astronomy Tower meeting)

I'm currently in the first meeting for the S.A.F.E group. It's a very clever name that I'm sure Granger came up with. She's speaking right now but I'm not paying any attention. I'm literally staring at Ron. He's next to the door standing up but he looks like he's gonna pass out.

I want to get up and give him my seat but I'm not supposed to draw attention to myself and he doesn't know who I am.

Last night Draco, Pansy, and I decided to stick with what we discussed at dinner for our names and houses, etc. So Pansy is Peyton Prince, 6th year Hufflepuff. She refused to have anything but black hair so she has long braided black hair with blue eyes covered by glasses and freckles. She's quite adorable and looks like a nerd. Merlin knows if anyone calls her that though she'll go off on them. She has tan skin and is the same height as before.

Anyway, Draco is Madden Fox, 6th year Hufflepuff. I am his "twin" Kaiden Fox also a Hufflepuff. We both have sandy blond hair his is curly and mine is straight. He has blue eyes and mine are brown. We have pale skin and kept the same height as we normally have. This means that I am still taller than him.

Anyway back to Ron. He has his eyes closed but he looks really pale and tired. I frowned and turned towards Draco poking his shoulder.

"Dr- Madden... look at Ron. He looks so sickly. What if somethings wrong. I really want to talk to him!" I whisper-shouted in his ear. He looked over at him and grimaced.

"He definitely doesn't look too hot. You can talk to him once Granger is done talking but don't get too close we can't have anyone knowing who we are" he said with a stern look no doubt making sure I understood. I nodded and smiled turning back to look at him.

I waited about 20 more minutes before she got done and all three of us split up along with the rest of the room as everyone went to talk to each other. I got nervous and walked up to Ron. I thought he was sleeping at first but as I got closer he opened his eyes. He smiled and looked me up and down.

"Hello, I'm Ron Weasley, and you?" he asked sticking his hand out making me blush. I shook his hand looking away trying to calm my face. Stupid pale skin.

"I'm Kaiden Fox. I'm a 6th-year S-Hufflepuff" I said almost saying Slytherin but caught myself.

"That's awesome I hope your enjoying S.A.F.E do you wanna sit down and chat?" he asked while motioning to a chair. I smiled and nodded. He was being so nice. He smiled back but it looked kinda forced. I had to try not to frown at that as he led me to the chairs.

"What's up with you Kaiden?" he asked while keeping a smile on his face. I blanked because I literally had no idea what was up with Kaiden.

"Oh well actually I wanted to talk about... you?" I said, my statement turning into a question as I just said what my mouth wanted to say. That was definitely not how I wanted to ask if he was feeling well though. He looked confused as his smile faltered.

"Oh... how so?" he asked with a chuckle.

"Well you don't... look too well. I wanted to know if you were feeling ok" I asked while rubbing the back of my neck nervously. He looked startled but I see him slowly smile.