Chapter 72

(Ron's POV)
(Sunday)

"I'm sorry I couldn't help you sooner Wes" I whispered leaning down closer to him. His eyes widened as he shook his head quickly.

"No! Please don't apologize. That'll just make me feel bad for worrying you about my problems" he said honestly as I sighed but nodded.

See, it's not that hard to apologize.

Blaise's POV
(The next day - Monday)

"Hey Blaise" Luka greeted me as he walked up. I looked over at him and smiled. I was outside waiting for Pansy and Draco so we could check on Mira.

"Hey Luka, how was your day considering you were stuck with da- uhm Marcelo" I corrected myself as I looked at him awkwardly.

"It's ok, you can call him dad. Honestly it wasn't too bad, he shut up after I told him I was straight" he said with a small laugh making me raise an eyebrow.

"And are you?" I asked.

"Who knows" he whispered making me laugh. That's fair.

"I didn't think you guys would be a thing" I said making him sigh.

"Is it awkward? Your dad dating you're biological dad? Not that we're dating!" he added with a slight blush making me chuckle.

"I don't think so. It would only be awkward if I didn't like you" I told him making him smile with hope.

"I'm glad" he said softly making me smile.

"How were your classes today?" Luka asked as I groaned.

"We definitely missed a lot. It's gonna be hard to catch up but Hermione is really smart" I told him as he laughed.

"She seems like the type. Wait, to make sure I'm talking about the right person, Hermione is the Gryffindor with the frizzy hair, right?" he asked making me nod.

"That's correct, do you know what her girlfriends name is? My bestie?" I asked making him squint his eyes.

"Merlin... I think it's Pansy" he said and I nodded as I clapped my hands making him fake bow.

"Alright, this ones probably the hardest. What's Ron's sister's name. She's a Gryffindor with red hair, like Ron" I said and chuckle when his eyes widened.

"Shoot, I remember seeing her but I don't remember hearing anyone say her name" he said as he rubbed his chin. I smiled but stayed quiet giving him time to think.

"Oh! I remember Ron calling her Gin! Is that a nickname? Is her name Ginger?" he asked with wide eyes making me burst out laughing.

"That would be very funny and ironic, but no. Her name is Ginevra, call her Ginny, I'll give it to you anyway since you got the first half" I said making him clap his hands.

"I'm truly amazing" he joked as he pat himself on the back.

The conversation went silent as we sat on a bench near us. I wasn't sure if this was a question that was ok asking, but I have lots of questions and need some answers.

"Do you still love mom?" I asked him making him lose his smile as he looked straight forward.

"Not anymore. I did for years though. I was so heartbroken when she told me she got an abortion but I knew deep down even after I left her that I loved her. It's obviously been years though" he said making me nod in understanding.

"What's your job like?" I asked making him chuckle.

"I travel a lot and I'm usually never home. But I get a lot of money, and gossip. I know lots of information before it's ever out in public knowledge. Sometimes it's very dangerous though" he explained as I just nodded along.