Bonus Chapter |

Theo's POV

Ok, so I met Neville about a month ago and I'm starting to seriously doubt my straightness. Maybe it's all the gay/lesbian couples around me, but I'm starting to look at Neville in a different light then when I first saw him.

"Anyway, this greenhouse is full of less exotic flowers and ones that are more common with muggles" Neville explained to me as I came out of my thoughts and nodded.

He was showing me all the greenhouses because he had to give a tour to first years in a couple days and he wanted to practice.

"What are some examples?" I asked as I peeked inside the greenhouse. He froze and stared at me before looking inside the greenhouse as well.

I chuckled a little not understanding why he was getting nervous with me.

"Neville, I know you could name every single plant in there. Calm down, it's just me, and I would never fucki- judge you" I said coughing a bit after saving myself from his glare.

He took a deep breath and nodded before smiling again.

"There are roses, tulips, and sunflowers. There is also bluebells, primroses, and lilys" he explained making me tilt my head.

"Two... lips? Like these lips?" I asked touching my lips, "Are there flowers with human lips?!?" I whisper getting very concerned about all the flowers I've coexisted with my whole life and had never known about.

"No no no, T-U-L-I-P-S they are just normal flowers with a stem, pedals and leaves. Nothing in this greenhouse is out of the ordinary." he reassured me- making me calm down.

"That would be really weird, I sincerely hope there isn't a single fu- flower out there with human lips" I shuttered making him giggle but continue on.

"The next one is.." I zoned out again just admiring him as he walked, my eyes glanced down to his ass as he walked slightly in front of me and as soon as I realized I slapped a hand to my mouth making him pause and look at me.

"Are you nervous? We don't have to go see the dangerous ones. We can skip that greenhouse, I wasn't gonna open it anyway" he said slightly freaking out as my face heated up. I was staring at his ass! Another guy's ass!

I need to calm down, this is about Neville, not me. I'm doing him a favor, he doesn't need any distractions, he's nervous enough.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"No, I just got hot all of a sudden. But please, keep going" I said opening my eyes to look at his worried face.

I felt my eyes move down to his lips as they were in a little pout. I internally groaned as I forced myself to look back up at him.

He didn't keep going though as he came closer and reached a hand out to my face. I froze staring at it as he pushed my hair off my forehead and felt it with his arm.

"You do seem a little warm, should we stop here?" he asked making me shake my head and grab his arm.

"No, I'm fine" I assured him as I pulled him away from my forehead. He didn't look convinced but nodded.

He started walking... but he was walking away from the remaining greenhouses. I groaned and followed him.

"Neville, I'm fine! Let's continue. We have to be almost done by now anyway" I said making him shake his head silently.

"Ba- Neville, you're being overdramatic" I said turning away from him as I caught myself from saying babe. What the hell is going on with me today! He turned around putting his hands on his hips.