Chapter 58

"If you want to know what real love feels like then come to the light side, you still have a chance" I said out of breath. That's all I have to give. I don't even know if that did shit. I looked up at him and thought I was seeing things as I looked at the tears flowing down his face.

He picked up his wand and slowly started to walk towards me. I stayed where I was looking down at the floor waiting for the spell to end my life. But it didn't come. Instead I felt arms wrap around my body. He hugged me.

Blaise's POV

There was a part of me that felt awkward with Snape, but a bigger part of me who had been waiting years for this.

"Thank you, Blaise. Thank you so much. I can't believe I was gonna kill you" he said as he backed away from me. His eyes were wide as he looked down at his shaking hands. I wiped my face off and grabbed his hand.

"I don't blame you because now that you haven't you're going to become a traitor and until this war is over you'll be on the run. But you don't have to worry because we'll be together, ok?" I said and he nodded as he took a deep breath.

"Let's get your dad back" he said with a small smile and I smiled as well. We started to run together back down the hallway we came from. As we got closer to the door I felt like I was gonna puke. Would he still be alive?

When we reached the door there was shouting so we stayed away from the opening and peaked inside staying hidden. I was hit with another surprise as I seen Nott pointing his wand at Flint's dad. What did I miss?

I was also relieved to see my dad standing up with no new bruises or cuts, even though he also had a wand pointed at him. It was Flint's dad though. Flint himself wasn't in the room. I looked at Snape and he was zoned in on Nott with a confused look. I turned back and started listening.

"This isn't right! We can't kill them! What have they done? We're on the wrong side Luther!" Nott shouted as his hand trembled and Luther, who's name I now remember, looked at him amused.

"What have you been listening to boy? You said you were following Severus and I can assure you that is not something he would say" Luther asked him in a bored tone. My eyes widened and I realized he had heard me. Thank Merlin he didn't tell on Snape.

"Don't you want to be loved too?" he asked in a quiet voice as he started to cry. I can't believe I'm seeing Nott crying.

"You're getting on my nerves Theodore" Luther said as his face shifted to one of anger.

"Maybe you'll find a new wife if you leave the dark side" Nott said giving a small smile to Luther. He seemed to not take that the way Nott wanted him to as he turned and pointed his wand at the boy. His face went to one of terror as Luther started walking closer.

"You need to remember your place boy" he warned through gritted teeth. I watched as Snape stood up and hurriedly walked through the door pulling out his wand.

"Incarcerous" Snape shouted pointing his wand at Luther. And I watched as a thick rope came out of nowhere and started to wrap around him as he cursed and struggled to get out. Eventually it wrapped around his legs and he dropped his wand as he fell down onto the floor.

I walked into the room and immediately ran to my dad giving him a hug.

"Severus, what are you doing? Do you want to die!" Luther shouted but Snape didn't listen as he raised his wand again.

"Stupefy." Luther's yelling stopped and it got quiet again.

"Good job, Nott" Snape said out of nowhere surprising me as I turned around facing them both.