Chapter 60

(Harry's POV)

We all waited staring at the door, I felt a hand slip into mine. I was too scared to look down in fear of missing everything else that was happening.

The footsteps got louder quickly followed by my thundering heartbeat. I expected the footsteps to stop right in front of the door to give off an eerie vibe like what happens in books but they didn't, instead the door flew open without so much as a pause. I grabbed my wand but it was too late.

Ron's POV

The door swung open and I tried to reach for my wand but didn't get far as I heard a familiar voice.

"Ron!" the voice whisper-shouted as I felt two people jump at me and pull me into a hug. I immediately recognized my two older twin brothers and quickly hugged them back.

"Pansy! Blaise! Marcelo! You're here!" Harry shouted as I seen him put away his wand and hug Pansy who was closest to him. I heard Blaise's name and couldn't help the huge smile on my face.

I pulled away from my brothers and moved towards Blaise ignoring the smirks I was getting from the twins. Blaise's eyes met mine and he smiled opening his arms. I ran to him and jumped into them.

I surprised myself as I didn't start balling my eyes out like I thought I would. Every scenario I went through of me reuniting with Blaise again ended with me crying.

"I knew they were alive!" Marcelo said as he hugged Harry and Hermione.

"Why would we be dead?" Hermione asked as Pansy ran to her and they shared a very tight hug.

"Just Lucius trying to get into our heads... well technically he didn't try he did" Fred said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Anyway, how'd you know we were here?" George asked making Harry look at him confused.

"Didn't you send the patronus?" he asked making the twins look at each other with wide eyes before grinning and high-fiving.

"It worked! We'd barely managed to send one when we first heard the rumbling at the shop, but we figured it'd go to the Ministry when we told it to 'get help'" Fred said while still grinning at George.

"I am so happy to see you" Blaise whispered, stealing my attention while squeezing me tighter.

"I missed you so much, Blaise" I whispered back as I looked up at him. He met my gaze and kissed my forehead. I felt my face heat up but smiled as I kissed his cheek.

"Where's Draco?!" Harry asked with a shaky voice. I looked around the room, turning away from Blaise. I frowned when I noticed Draco wasn't in it, but Snape and Nott were. I backed into Blaise and felt his arms wrap around my waist.

"Why are they here?" I asked him softly so only he would hear me. He put his chin on my shoulder and I felt his breath on my ear.

"They are on our side now. It might take awhile... but we're gonna need to trust them" he told me and I slowly nodded, my eyes not leaving the two awkwardly standing there.

"We haven't gotten Draco yet, but we need to go now. Bellatrix has him" Pansy said making my eyes widen as I watched Harry's face break.

"B-Bellatrix?" Neville asked slowly as his eyes also widened. Shit.

"Neville, maybe you should head back to the brooms" Mione suggested but Neville quickly shook his head staying silent.

"If you're coming, follow me. Bellatrix probably has him in the common room" Snape said before turning and leaving the room. Blaise moved his hands from my waist but made sure he was holding one of my hands as we followed Snape.