Chapter 39

I didn't realize I was leaning in closer to him until we were an inch apart. I closed my eyes slowly as I felt his hand cup my face. I leaned in more to close the gap but there was a swoosh sound as a door flew open and we jumped away from each other.

I blushed bright red and looked away from Blaise with wide eyes as a girl bounced up to the table.

"Hello, hope I'm not interrupting your conversation" a cheerful girl speaks and I turned to glare at her. I then looked at her name tag and narrowed my eyes.

We are now enemies Julianna, watch your back.

Ron's POV
(Same day - Saturday)

"I'm Julianna, I will be serving you" she introduces herself, setting down my water and Blaise's tea. She then looked at me and smiled.

"What's your name?" she asked while rapidly blinking her eyes. I cringed and looked at Blaise as he glared at her.

"Ron... can I order?" I answered and she nodded while writing something down. I got a little concerned because the only thing I said was my name and I didn't see a reason for her to write that.

"I'll have some porridge and a few pieces of toast" I ordered and she nodded putting away the notepad. I rose an eyebrow and Blaise cleared his throat. She jumped a little surprised before turning around and looking at him.

"Right! Sorry, I forgot about you" she giggled pulling back out her notebook as Blaise stared at her with an annoyed face. I chuckled a bit and I seen his lips turn into a slight smile.

"I'll have the breakfast combo. Cook the eggs however the chef wants to and I want sausages. Also can you get jam for his toast?" Blaise asked her as she frantically wrote everything down. I looked at him as he said the last line and he sent me a wink. I pouted and the girl turned to me.

"Flavor?" she asked licking her lips and I frowned. That was gross, Blaise does it a lot better. Ew why did I think that.

"Strawberry" I whispered and she giggled. What's funny about that?

"It'll be out in a minute" she added, walking away.

"Finally" Blaise whispered sitting back in his chair annoyed. I laughed and looked at him. Are we gonna talk about what happened before this? I turned away from him, just thinking about it makes my face heat up.

"I don't like her at all" Blaise huffed leaning towards me and I turned to look at him nodding in agreement. He smiled and grabbed my hand.

"But I'm glad I get to spend this time with you" he continued and I moved my fingers so that they were woven together with his. We stayed like that for a few minutes just talking and flirting until the door opened once more and we backed away from each other to give room for the food.

"Here's your food, Ronnie" Julianna winked as she set the food down towards my side, including Blaise's order. I gave her a weird look as she stayed standing next to us. Better then Won-Won I suppose.

I ignored it as I moved Blaise's food to his side while he gave Julianna a disgusted look which made me internally laugh. When I was done I seen she was still looking at me.

I became self conscious and looked away wrapping my arms around my body. Blaise noticed and he cleared his throat once more making her look at him, once again surprised.

"Please leave so we can eat" he asked as politely as he could manage at the moment, I'm sure. I could easily tell he was ticked off though. She stayed still for a moment before skipping off. I relaxed a bit but lost my appetite.