Chapter 32

(Ron's POV)

Nott sneered [at Blaise] before turning around and walking to his seat.

Pansy burst out laughing as Draco gave Blaise a pat on the back. He looked over to me and winked before turning back to talk with Pansy and Draco. I blushed again and rolled my eyes with a little smile.

Blaise's POV
(Same day - Thursday)

Potions is super boring. Nott thankfully hasn't said a word or even glanced in my direction so at least I don't have to deal with him. He's probably just scared I'll jump him, now that he knows I'm more than willing to fight him.

Draco and Pansy are whispering back and forth to each other next to me. Merlin knows what they are talking about. I felt someone's gaze on me and looked around the room till I locked eyes with Ron. He blushed and gave a small wave before turning to the front of the classroom. I chuckled but then remembered what he knew.

I need to tell Draco and Pansy. I looked over at them and seen them both staring at me which kind of frightened me for a second.

"Are you going to tell us what's up with you now?" Pansy whispered leaning closer to me, Draco doing the same. I nodded and leaned in as well.

"Yes, but you have to promise not to freak out" I murmured, getting nods.

"Alright so Ron kinda knows..." I whispered and they both looked at me like I was stupid.

"Yes, we know. He likes you, you like him. Why are you freaking out?" Draco exhaled with a bored face and I groaned quietly.

"No no no, he knows about us being 'Hufflepuffs,'" I whisper-shouted making their eyes widen as they both glanced at Ron.

"He knows?!" Pansy quietly shouted and I nodded.

"How? What about Hermione and Harry?!" Draco questioned and I gave them both an unsure look.

"You said you wouldn't freak out. Quiet yourselves" I warned and they both spared a glance at Snape who was going over how to brew the next potion. As long as Draco was in our group we never spare him a minute during these stupid lessons.

"Alright we're calm. Go on" Pansy rushed out and I rolled my eyes at her very not calm state.

"When you two were talking with Harry and Hermione about going to Hogsmeade he asked me if I was Kaiden Fox. I had to tell him the truth or else he would just assume I was. He said he wouldn't tell Hermione and Harry if I told him why we were pretending. I told him about Snape and Nott and basically what we told Luna and Ginny" I explain glancing at Draco to make sure he kept his breathing under control. He was doing good and Pansy very visibly relaxed when she heard me say he wouldn't tell Hermione.

"Alright how'd he take it though? He obviously doesn't hate you" Pansy whispered.

"Well thanks, I'm glad you're concerned" I joke sarcastically, receiving a huff.

"He said he thought there was more I wasn't letting on so he wanted to get closer to me. Then when my mom slapped me... well obviously they know now. I told him I would talk to you guys and see if you wanted to tell the trio what was happening..." I grumbled looking down.

"Blaise, are you insane?! I know you and Ron are like dating now but they could be using us! We don't even know them that well!" Draco whisper-shouted making me look up at him.

"They want to help us!" I added, and he looked down.

"No they don't... no one wants to help us. We're just stupid Slytheirns who can't stand up for ourselves. That's how everyone sees us" he snapped back making Pansy flinch. I clenched my jaw trying not to say anything. I know he's just saying all this because he's scared.