Chapter 65

(Theo's POV)

"Goodnight" I whispered to no one, but was surprised when I heard a small giggle.

"Goodnight, Theodore!" Neville shouted from somewhere outside the curtain making me smile.

Ron's POV
(Same day)

"Good night, Harry!" I whispered as he waved and closed his curtains.

It's been thirty minutes since Neville and Theodore both went to bed. Snape left right away, apparently him and Marcelo are staying somewhere together. It's probably best so they can look out for each other. Seamus and Dean wandered in soon after. The look on Dean's face when he saw his curtains closed was hilarious.

We told him it was a long story and that we'd explain tomorrow and then they both went to bed. Harry, Blaise, and me have been quietly talking since then.

Harry was tired though so we're all heading to sleep now. I turned towards Blaise who was staring at me with a smile. We decided we'd share a bed and I'm I was bloody nervous.

"Are you tired, beautiful?" he asked making my face heat up as I nodded. He hummed and moved a hand to play with my hair.

"Let's go and take your pills and then we can go to bed" he said making me whine. He laughed, but got up and started to drag me to the bathroom.

We quietly brushed our teeth and I took my pills before heading back to bed.

He got under the covers and then lifted the blanket up for me. I closed the curtains and slid in. Stiffening when I felt his body heat next to mine. I was staring straight up at the ceiling trying not to make any sudden movements. I'm going to faint!

I felt Blaise shift and felt his breath on my cheek. I blushed because I knew he was looking at me. He didn't say anything though until I felt a warm hand land on my arm. I jumped a bit and closed my eyes. Oh my Merlin, he's touching me! In my bed!

"Ron, look at me darling" he whispered directly in my ear making me shiver. He started to rub my arm and I opened one eye peeking over at him like a child.

He was smiling and right in front of my face. I continued to stare at him as I opened my other eye. He's so handsome, how can I not?

"Are you nervous?" he asked and I obediently nodded making him chuckle.

"You can relax, baby. I'm not gonna do anything you don't want. I just haven't been able to hold you in awhile, I was hoping I could at least cuddle you" he said shyly making my face turn red. Of course I want that too!

"Y-You can hold me" I told him and immediately felt his arms snake around my waist as he pulled me closer.

Placing his hands on my lower back, but I didn't really notice them as the only thing I could feel was our stomachs pressing together.

I gasped and sucked in my stomach hoping he didn't notice. I watched his face form into a frown and felt a pain in my chest. He noticed.

"Don't do that, gorgeous. You are beautiful and I don't want you doubting yourself" he scolded while squeezing me making me yelp and release my stomach. He smiled and grabbed my sides.

Oh no! Bad move! Those are definitely the areas that have taken the most fat...

How do I tell him to remove his hands nicely or without him knowing that I'm thinking negatively about myself.

Should I just tell him the truth or maybe I can act a little like I child and he'll just brush it off as me being a drama queen. I think that second option sounds more like me.